Hi....

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 44,752.86
it may be too late, but if it's not, tony jefferson looks like he's a gold mine at safety.

House of Purgatory Champion - 2014, 2015

"Don't plant your flag on Mount Saint Jackass" - Sean Baligian
Supreme Megalodon
if you're in a dynasty and you have the room, miles killebrew is a great pick up for 2017

Supreme Megalodon
grab joe schobert now if you can. easily tossed back to the heap if he doesn't pan out, but he's the MIKE in a greg williams defense that also has the ability to rush the passer.

Whale Shark
Sand$: 6,716.28
Tyus Bowser is said to be the best rookie in Ravens camp, and is said to be proficient in both pass rush, as well as coverage. Could be a 3 down LB with development?

Beserker -- Money League
Ingham County Feral Cats -- The Divine Comedy
Capitol City Coopers -- House of Bourbon

--Championships --
Deep Emerald '13
Kicker/Defense Challenge'10
Supreme Megalodon
carl lawson is a good stash in deep dynasties. he's listed as both a DL (fleaflicker) and LB (MFL) depending upon where your league is hosted.

Megalodon
Sand$: 19,903.72
getdownmmmkay wrote:grab joe schobert now if you can. easily tossed back to the heap if he doesn't pan out, but he's the MIKE in a greg williams defense that also has the ability to rush the passer.

jamcutpost wrote: I might be on a teeny, tiny island in a far away ocean somewhere, but i prefer Joe Schobert to Scooby Wright in the long term

Last June ^^

Love me some big scho and im ecstatic hes being given his shot.

Scooby? That zona scheme was hinky. Just funnelled players into him. I wish him the best, but i never got it.

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Megalodon
Some other LBs, all come with an element of risk, but then thats why a cpl of them might still be around on your waivers.

Ramon Humber, BUF not being given a huge amount of love. Probably because hes "mediocre", but as we know, opportunity is every bit as important as talent in FF (ask Manny Lawson). Playing the Will on a Bills D that might struggle to stay off the field hes going to get his share of opps.
Tyrell Adams, OAK. I didnt see much of him last year or coming out of college, so ive kept a cpl shares in Marquel Lee, but he looks legit and im happy to invest.
Kamalei Correa, BAL. Last year when Orr came up in a dyna auction, i mentioned then that the Ravens had been cross training Correa. Shame about Orr, but life goes on. Itll be interesting to see how the production compares, but hes in a good spot to make some hay here.
Korey Toomer, LAC. This one hurts a little bit as im still a Perryman fan - theres few players more fun to watch, but you can only play whos fit. Hes not. Opportunity knocks and Toomer (a bit like Humber) has done his time in the trenches of STs and is a bit later in his career arc, but he did well with his chances when they cropped up last year and hes run with it this year.
Joe Schobert, CLE: Covered above
BJGoodson, NYG. The Gmen in the post Antonio Pierce era have had quite the LB mess on their hands. Goodson will be the first Giants LB ive considered owning in about 6-7 seasons. Might even help keep Landon Collins numbers more humane for opposing teams this year, too.
Nick Vigil, CIN Aside from Burfict, you have to go a ways back to the Dhani "Journeyman" Jones era to find an LB youd genuinely like to start from Cincy. Im sure we've all been there on bye week, found theres nothing out there but a Rey, a Maualuga or (eek) a Rivers (Oh Odell, we barely knew you :( ) then promptly remembered why you dont touch it with a barge pole. Minter is there, true. Burf will be back, also true, but Vigil has looked good in PS & might be someone you can ride early before seeing what pops up on waivers and the inevitable course of injuries providing opps elsewhere.
Karlos Dansby, ARI. Hardly sexy, i know, but only 3 other LBs have made 40 INTs. His next puts him in that group (Can you name the other 3?). Might not be truly elite, but hes still got more talent than most. London played till he was 38. Dansbys 35. Dont know if anyone will play at the level Fletch did, for as long as he did but, if i had to name anyone, Dansby's probably the first name most will come up with - and for good reason.
Nick Kwiatkoski, CHI this one a bit more speculative. I like Kwiatkoski, but Fox be strange with his vets. Trevathan is coming back from a ruptured patellar tendon and has made good progress and will practice in week1. Thats the good news. The bad is hes injured his knees twice before. So this comes with some risk, perhaps not as much as the next guy, but definitely a flag of some description.
Jaylon Smith, DAL. I hope to God this works out for everyone. Yes, the risk is well documented, 2 downs, snap counts etc etc, but itd be one of the better stories we've had in a while if it all aligns for one of the nicer people in football.

If im avoiding the obvious ones (Davis, Foster ... perhaps Anzalone, Riley & Maybin too. Plenty of inches & ink on all of them. GIYF) and giving a rookie shout out for a stash, more than any startability yr1?

Jayon Brown, TEN is a very good, young LB. Cant promise thatll amount to much of a fat lot this year, but Woodyard is not much of an obstacle to hurdle at this stage of his career

Could be cheeky and mention Josh Jones (Hey, dont blame me if GBP change his position because thats where theyre training him, and they can do it at - literally - any time of the season, except when you want them to. Right Montgomery owners?!) but i can see its been covered elsewhere.

Ben Gedeon (Minny) also worth a look. Zimmer and his LBs can be as unsurprisingly messy as Marvin and his. Could be an element of package play and limited opps there, but i'll definitely be keeping a weather eye on it for any upticks in usage (and Mychal Kendricks and his eventual trade destination)

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Supreme Megalodon
getdownmmmkay wrote:carl lawson is a good stash in deep dynasties. he's listed as both a DL (fleaflicker) and LB (MFL) depending upon where your league is hosted.

two other guys i'm throwing a dart at: DE jordan willis, S marcus maye

Great White Shark
Sand$: 14,785.86
Heard Jordan Willis has been tearing it up, been trying to find room before he flashes in-season.

Megalodon
jamcutpost wrote:Tyrell Adams, OAK. I didnt see much of him last year or coming out of college, so ive kept a cpl shares in Marquel Lee, but he looks legit and im happy to invest.

Looks like theyre running with Lee for the time being.

If hes there, hes worth a pick up - but i wouldnt blow the house on him, just yet. Like a cple of teams, still a measure of fluidity here.

- Douglas Adams
Megalodon
jamcutpost wrote:Some other LBs, all come with an element of risk, but then thats why a cpl of them might still be around on your waivers.

Ramon Humber, BUF - 25.0
Tyrell Adams, OAK - 11.0
Kamalei Correa, BAL - 10.0
Korey Toomer, LAC. - 15.0
Joe Schobert, CLE: - 13.0
BJGoodson, NYG. - 33.0
Nick Vigil, CIN - 22.0
Karlos Dansby, ARI. - 12.0
Nick Kwiatkoski, CHI - 3.0
Jaylon Smith, DAL. - 15.0

Edited with scores

If you're in a start 3, 12 teamer or deeper, arent set at LB and didnt pick them up last week, going to be harder to get them this week.

Some are better adds than others, (eg Kwee likely just a spot start for Freeman inj - Conc/pectoral), but all are (or were if theyve gone) worth a look if youre in need of an LB this season.

- Douglas Adams
Megalodon
Sand$: 126,311.65
Only 1 week but Goodson looks like a nice play.

Supreme Megalodon
jalen mills in CB required leagues is worth a look. he's filling in for darby, played crappy last year, has apparently made a second year leap, and teams are gonna test him cuz he played crappy last year.

Megalodon

Some of you will get that - some wont.

If you dont? Shame. On. You. [-X

Youre missing out. Be more like Big Ern.

May see some increased PT after a semi decent performance (7 tkls, 1 sack, 100% of snaps. The Ebron completion perhaps the worst thing he did).

Its not like the Gmen haven't needed LB's or still do. The other LB spots aren't terribly deeply etched either in stone (or soap for that matter), nor are they manned by unassailable elite level talent: Casillas (30)? Robinson (28)? JTThomas (29)?

The other LB "dart du jour", would be Mike Hull.

Not sure what's up w/Timmons going AWOL, but he's the beneficiary.

He's good, in that he's in the right place at the right time. Hes a solid "lunch pail"/ blue collar kind of player. Miami are arguably shorter on LB depth than the Giants. Which might expedite LT's period of perdition (Hes on indefinite suspension at the moment aka 1-2 games) or mean MIA reacquire Jelani Jenkins (just released by the Bills), or pick up Zaviar Gooden (had a workout yesterday) - despite just trading a 5th for Stephone Anthony off the Saints.

Neither might be a long term thing, but with Kwee heading to IR (to the with the EXACT same inj that knocked out Freeman?) amongst other hits to your corps, they're as good a dart as any to throw right now, if you've an LB need.

More bullish on Munson long term than Hull, but both definitely fall firmly into the dynasty flier category.

- Douglas Adams
Supreme Megalodon
yeah, so jalen mills turned out to be a dud. DB flavor of the week: jordan poyer.