Hi....

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 44,052.00
hayes pullard is a good depth fill in at LB

House of Purgatory Champion - 2014, 2015

"Don't plant your flag on Mount Saint Jackass" - Sean Baligian
Megalodon
Sand$: 67,908.02
No big plays yet but gettin in on some tackles. Been sittin on him in both my IDP leagues.

canadianraiderfan wrote:Everybody used to have the coolest sigs on this site.... hardly anybody has them anymore.... did I miss the memo or something?
Megalodon
Sand$: 20,067.06
2017?

Or as i like to call it - "Year of the backup LB"

Humber, Toomer, Glanton, C.Jones, Pullard, Ray-Ray, Roberts etc etc etc

Lord knows what week 7 will look like at this rate.

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Megalodon
Sand$: 58,617.10
Beckwith has been my favorite so far.

RayRay the backup for Bowman?
Megalodon
625james wrote:Beckwith has been my favorite so far.

RayRay the backup for Bowman?

Looks like

Him and Coyle atm. Could change, esp once Foster gets back and changes the dynamic again - but hes in driving seat for now at least

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Megalodon
Pullard with a pick against Oaktown. He's on my start radar at this point.

canadianraiderfan wrote:Everybody used to have the coolest sigs on this site.... hardly anybody has them anymore.... did I miss the memo or something?
Supreme Megalodon
he was a bye week fill in for me in HoP this past week. he didn't disappoint, for sure.

Supreme Megalodon
anthony hitchens is back from injury and has reclaimed his spot at MIKE in DAL, pushing jaylon smith back to the backup role they originally intended for him. respond accordingly. for me, i picked up hitchens everywhere i could.

Chum
Sand$: 63.58
I picked Hitchens up too. Hoping for the best!
Supreme Megalodon
hitchens was a dud. pullard, on the other hand....

Megalodon
Pullard and Schobert have become mainstays in my starting lineup.

Megalodon
I rejoice for Pullard owners :party-smiley-050:

... But im still going to be the Debbie Downer as im seeing all the good, but none of the bad. So, just playing advocate in light of that.

In redrafts - or for teams needing LBs in Dynas - Im sold. But only for (definite) the next week, perhaps a cple weeks longer depending:

He was ranked ~80th in the league for missed tackles
    ~80th for ydge allowed per cover snap

Thats out of about 85 LBs [-X

Perrymans injury was an 8-10 week timetable (It was the 8 week anniversary last Sunday) & Chargers officially designated him one of their 2 eligible to return players earlier this month/ a fortnight ago.

Which means theyve got one week left of that window to put him back onto active roster - So we'll get a bit more clarity then.

*If they do? Itll be another 3-4 weeks to get Perryman back into game shape & speed.
*If they dont? Pullard should be GTG for the rest of the season - but only this season. Hes JAG and a big downgrade for that D[/list]

Given that they left it as late as they did, and they had 3 weeks worth of Pullard as a starter, to designate him? It looks like even if they dont activate him, they want to.

If Owners are happy to just ride it till the wheels come off (potentially 3-4 weeks or till the end of season, depending on IR moves) - and why not! - and just cut him as and when, that works. If, on the other hand, youd like something for him? Id suggest youve a small window to move fast.
Last edited by jamcutpost on Mon 10.30.2017, 12:32, edited 1 time in total.

- Douglas Adams
Supreme Megalodon
oh, he's a JAG for sure.

schobert, on the other hand....

Megalodon
getdownmmmkay wrote:oh, he's a JAG for sure.

schobert, on the other hand....

My man love for the big scho has been well documented :D

If you own him, you will only likely be letting him go if someone is prising him from your still warm & twitching hands!!

I wish id been more patient last year ... and in fewer leagues w/Cleveland homers!

Talking of which? Full disclosure: im probs only "playing advocate" w/Pullard because im bitter everyone (and i do mean everyone) beat me to the punch on grabbing Pullard off the wires.

I hate you all. Equally :D

Im just bitter & twisted :)

- Douglas Adams
Megalodon
Could be something? Could be nothin'.

Probably the latter.

Really scraping the barrel somewhat.

Being what it is (Past midway mark and slim picking in most competitive IDP leagues) here it is anyhoo ...

Adrian Colbert, S/ SFO.

Cliff's: 6'2, 205, 4.40. Was a running mate of Rayshawn's (Jenkins, now LAC) at the U after being a spot starter at Texas for a cpl years.

Started life as a CB, then got converted to FS while Rayshawn plundered the box.

Probably unsurprising that, aged 10, he was bike racing his friend, ran a stop sign, went thru a car windshield and was in a coma and lived to tell the tale that he lays the wood like an LB.

He has flags (injury. Only played 8 games in his final season and had plenty of other nagging injs at Texas) but i luuuurrve players that love to tkl.

Eric Reid is an FA after 2017. Jimmie Ward an FA after 2018

'9ers could save $8m+ by cutting Ward in his final yr, if they wanted to pay a QB (Or two :D ). Plus theyve been tinkering around with moving safeties up to lbs a la Barron, Bucanon & many others over the years.

Like i say could do absolutely nothing, but probably worth the price of the lottery ticket if youve room or a need.

- Douglas Adams