KEEPER HELP!

Chum
Sand$: 24.50
Ok guys, I can keep two from this list where we play DB, DB, DL, LB, LB, LB/DB/DL, LB/DB/DL...who would you pick to run with? I've narrowed it down to: Kuechly, Burfict, Rashad Jones, Lavonte David, and maybe Zach Brown. Also have Barry Church and Leonard Williams, but don't see them as viable as the other choices. Thanks!
Megalodon
Sand$: 126,313.79
Kuechly and Jones

Chum
Thanks man. I've kinda been leaning that way too, but part of me is really excited about Burfict - assuming he decides to finally not be a knucklehead this year. And I'm also a little afraid that the acquisition of Timmons to be partnered up with Kiko in Miami could mean less opportunities for Jones
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 5,344.86
Kuechly and Burfict. Jones is solid, but I'd rather have two of the top three LB'ers on my team. There is significant risk here though. Kuechly could get another concussion and be out for the season at any point, and Burfict is a knucklehead on and off the field, which can lead to suspension. However, it's not like Jones' doesn't carry risk, as he is coming off of a lost season.

I'd take the shot on the 2 LB'ers and don't look back.
Chum
Awesome take...thank you!
Chum
Sand$: 11.36
I would go with Kuechly and David. Burfict could implode. I think these two are the smarter investments.
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 5,344.86
David hasn't been a top LB'er since Kwon got to town. David finished #34 overall ppg LB'er last year. Burfict was #2.
Chum
Yeah, I probably listed David mostly out of gratitude for what he was in the past for me during his glory days. I think he's probably a notch below these other guys at this point, but I wouldn't be surprised if he rebounds.
Chum
Sand$: 40.40
Definitely Kuechly and Jones as they are both top tier at their positions.
Megalodon
Sand$: 19,930.52
RugbyDog wrote:Definitely Kuechly and Jones as they are both top tier at their positions.

This

But be wary about Keek's health & Jones' age moving fwds.

Theres no precipice right now, nothing you can legislate for, but i wouldnt be averse to selling high if i dont look like im in "Championship Form" before the trade deadline either.

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams