Great White Shark
Sand$: 14,785.86
Got one tackle assist, but was still in on most snaps. Slowed by injury, scheme change, off day or did Sean Payton adjust their scheme against him? Took over a dyno team with Everson Griffen(also with the Vikes) and Akiem Hicks as well. Haven't kept up with any of their situations enough or gotten to watch.

Put Hicks in for the time being, but is there anything to be concerned about? Seen Hunter ranked very high on the preseason IDP rankings. :-k

Should I put him back in? @Pitt doesn't seem like the most ideal matchup for DL sacks.

2 points per tackle 1 per assist, 5 per sack.... haha 10 points for a safety(first time reading the scoring fully somehow). Awesome... I think I'll like this new league.

Great White Shark
4 tackle assists. Anyone watching them notice anything?

Megalodon
Sand$: 20,067.06
RotoMoto wrote:4 tackle assists. Anyone watching them notice anything?

I noticed the "first one" that NFL.com originally credited him for (5 assists) wasnt any such thing.

Hunters fast, hes powerful, but he dont seem to have a lot of bend.

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Great White Shark
Thanks for answering. Seems no way to find footage of DLine play, unless they do something well. Reached out to one Minny fan, but he's a part time football fan in general, it seems. Now it's actually time to get his bird dogs ready for the season; no chance to get any advice out of him at this point.

I woulda asked Griff, but I think he's a Browns fan now.