Tiger Shark
Sand$: 624.86
I'm in dynasty league and I'm really struggling with the IDP side of things. We start 7 IDP, 2 each lineman, LB, and DB and one flex. How many players of each position would you roster on a team of 40 players? Last season I ended with 5/8/6 respectively. Too many?

I've heard never keep CB, only S for DB. Does that ring true?

I can throw up my WSIK list for specific help if anyone's willing to look, but I wanted to start with some fundemental questions I had.

Thanks

10tm .5PPR Return Yds Keeper League
2QB 3RB 5WR TE 2Flex

QB:Palmer Mahommes Carr
RB:Johnson Hunt Kamara Henry Howard
WR: Jeffery OBJ Baldwin Hurns Godwin Doctson
TE:Hooper
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 20,096.30
I'd probably keep fewer DBs. Find yourself a handful of good ones, and roll-4 at most for me. Put those 2 players toward your offensive team. Your numbers on your line and backers are good.
Tiger Shark
Sand$: 624.86
Thanks

10tm .5PPR Return Yds Keeper League
2QB 3RB 5WR TE 2Flex

QB:Palmer Mahommes Carr
RB:Johnson Hunt Kamara Henry Howard
WR: Jeffery OBJ Baldwin Hurns Godwin Doctson
TE:Hooper
Megalodon
Sand$: 20,037.44
mcd10635 wrote:I can throw up my WSIK list for specific help if anyone's willing to look, but I wanted to start with some fundemental questions I had.

Do throw up the list - not literally

And yeah, what Elm said.

Usually, as a quick/dirty rule of thumb: ILBs > SSs > Stud DE > OLB/ CB/FS/ DT

... But there are always exceptions to every rule.

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 305.18
I have done IDP for several years and most backers are Safety they get the tackles which are greater number than interceptions. Plus your stud CB dont get thrown at which is not great for fantasy football. If you can find a safety that plays in the box and blitzes that is even better.