EDIT Buy Derek Barnett????

Great White Shark
Sand$: 9,800.72
Guys I trully apologize for all the posts... there just rewlly isnt a place to go for solid/accurate IDP advice/opinions. Made the move to add Carl Lawson... Trey Flowers owner said he might be willing to sell him, gonna get back to me. Looking at a few other guys as plan B... Derek Barnett worth pursuing? Liked his college tape and know hes in a rotation but should see more playing time and have a larger role this season. Takk Mckinley also a guy Im looking into but not too familiar with him... Thoughts? Promise this will be the last one......

For this week. Lol
Last edited by kkiddynamite21 on Mon 09.10.2018, 15:15, edited 1 time in total.

Too Many League and not enough Whiskey
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 20,426.22
kkiddynamite21 wrote:Guys I trully apologize for all the posts

Why?

kkiddynamite21 wrote:Derek Barnett worth pursuing? Liked his college tape and know hes in a rotation but should see more playing time and have a larger role this season. Takk Mckinley also a guy Im looking into but not too familiar with him... Thoughts

I like Barnett, but coming off a soft week, he'll probably still be there if he already is

McKinley likely same.

Jordan, Curry & Murphy might all be worth adding to your watchlist

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Great White Shark
Somebody scooped up Takk. Barnett is owned, could buy him for a 19 3rd or H. Smith... Curry,Murphy and Dion Jordan are all avail and on my watch list. Still hoping to work a deal for Trey Flowers. Like Barnett but gonna take your advice and if Im gonna trade for a DL gonna trade for a stud. Am trying to flip Clement for Burks still, some of the young guys I have should develop and pan out.

Great White Shark
Been offered Barnett for H. Smith... or a 19 3rd but sold my 2nd and prefer to keep my pick. Either worth doing?? Does Barnett take a step forward this year? Love the talent jjst worry if he sees enough snaps with that DL rotation

Great White Shark
Elmagister wrote:Don't trade Harrison Smith for Barnett.

Yeah Im gonna hang on to Smith. Pay a 3rd for him? Can flip Clement for Oren Burks.. same owner. Like that deal better I think, but Im not a believer that Clement will ever be more than a 8-12 touch a game guy. Flex player with matchup based upside maybe. He looked pretty bad albeit only one game on Thursday.

Is Barnett worth going after? Move Clement for him?