Fred Warner or Cory Littleton

Great White Shark
Sand$: 8,146.36
Better dyno add? Only have room for one, have to drop LVE if I wanna add both and I still think he takes over for Sean Lee at some point. Im loaded at LB so can afford to wait. Littleton looked pretty damn good last night, but Warner had a monster game as well. Thoughts??

Balls of Steel Dynasty League
Too Deep Dynasty
United We Served Dynasty League
DFL
The Longest Yard Dynasty
Seadogs Dynasty
Deep Black Dynasty
2018 Best Ball
NFL Challenge
One and Done
LoT Norse League Odin
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 20,057.60
Warner is the better dyna add. Littleton is good for this season, and the Rams should look to improve their corps.
Megalodon
Sand$: 19,903.72
Elmagister wrote:Warner is the better dyna add. Littleton is good for this season, and the Rams should look to improve their corps.

Ive got a slightly different take on the Littleton situation. Not saying its right, only that its different!

Joe Barry, Rams LB coach, ex Redskins wrote:"When we were in Washington we loved him, I was on the table the entire third day of the draft to draft him."

Last season, as a rookie, he was an ST Ace, but Wade liked him that much they were already designing specific packages - just to get him on-the-field.

When Barron went down (not uncommon) they were happy for him to get the nod - even as a rookie.

Hes a playmaker

Last 3 starts hes been Rams leading tackler twice and picked off both Mariota & Carr.

There are a cpl reasons why they moved on from Ogletree - hes one.

This off-season hes: added 10lbs, switched over inside positions & been given the play calling role.

Littleton is an FA after the 2018, but ill bet sandies or real money hes not going anywhere. Good teams dont lose their own & Rams have $36m in cap space next season atm (Rams schooling the league in contract structures right now)

Now Mark Barron on the other hand?

30 next season
Penultimate year of his deal
Counts $9m vs the cap
Rams save $5m if they cut him

For a 30yo hybrid LB on a team with a lot of money spread elsewhere? Wouldnt be shocked if they moved on from him in the slightest.

Personally, i think Kiser is the long term add for Barron owners. Wilson will be in a camp fight and top back up to both. Not sure what the Hager experiment is, but that will likely continue as team friendly depth. Wilson & Hager both FA this offseason, too.

Dynasty: Like both, but would be swept up in hype for neither atm.

The price now is not what the price might be in 3-4 weeks.

Its going to be interesting to see who has the bigger impact on production: Foster or Barron. Neither LB has played a competitive snap with the other yet iirc, but theres a real possibility.

In terms of natural talent, Warner the better overall player imho. In terms of situation? Im less wary of the Rams spot overall, but happily concede there is another narrative there

Redraft: Both more than fine. But see above: That production might be different for both shortly.

Bit like Zach Vigil (tho far, far, far, far less given or precipitous) when Vontaze gets back, not overspending FAAB $, but would burn WW priority on one or the other if im hurt at LB for sure

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Great White Shark
Sand$: 8,146.36
Somebody snagged Warner but I was able to add Littleton. Im sitting pretty good at LB in that league so it wont hurt me either way. LBs are young but feel potential wise Im loaded.

Myles Jack
Cunningham
Jarrad Davis
Buchanon
Martinez
LVE
Littleton
Raekwon

Balls of Steel Dynasty League
Too Deep Dynasty
United We Served Dynasty League
DFL