Replacing E. Griffen

Great White Shark
Sand$: 8,145.34
Obviously Im looking for a “diamond in the rough” as far as a free DL goes... these guys are avail and have been on my watch list..

Margus Hunt
Kenny Clark
Jarran Reed
Jonathan Allen
Sheldon Rankins
Kemoko Turay

Have Solomon Thomas but he doesnt seem to be doing anything this season and is getting outsnapped/outplayed by Armstead... maybe they trade Thomas?? Can drop Thomas/Skai Moore/TJ Watt for a few of these guys. Have room to add 1 as Griffen is on IR and can cut Skai since hes not getting many snaps.

Balls of Steel Dynasty League
Too Deep Dynasty
United We Served Dynasty League
DFL
The Longest Yard Dynasty
Seadogs Dynasty
Deep Black Dynasty
2018 Best Ball
NFL Challenge
One and Done
LoT Norse League Odin
Megalodon
Sand$: 20,067.06
kkiddynamite21 wrote:Obviously Im looking for a “diamond in the rough” as far as a free DL goes... these guys are avail and have been on my watch list..

Margus Hunt
Kenny Clark
Jarran Reed
Jonathan Allen
Sheldon Rankins
Kemoko Turay

Have Solomon Thomas but he doesnt seem to be doing anything this season and is getting outsnapped/outplayed by Armstead... maybe they trade Thomas?? Can drop Thomas/Skai Moore/TJ Watt for a few of these guys. Have room to add 1 as Griffen is on IR and can cut Skai since hes not getting many snaps.

DE can be streaky, due to the volatility of sacks anyway - esp this year with this increasingly flawed rule taking center stage

So i wouldnt worry unduly, or week-to-week.

This is primarily only important in shallow leagues and is much like "Which Kicker" Qus.

All those caveats (read: excuses) being said?

Old Eastern Bloc (Hunt) seems to have become a playmaker for Indy
    Reed is more DT than DE
    Allens snaps have gone up for 3 weeks running so might be worth considering
    The *direct* replacement for Griffen is Stephen Weatherly (Sp. might be wrong of his name) & he had a good game last week.

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Whale Shark
Sand$: 1,892.78
Hunt then Clark. After that I wouldn't want any of them. Reed maybe if DT specific.

$500 12 Team .5 PPR

QB: Cam/Wentz
RB: Melvin/CMC/Collins/Buck Allen/Foreman*
WR: Golladay/Edelman/Mike Williams/Enunwa/John Brown/Agholor/Jeffery
TE: Kittle/Olsen*

qb - rb - rb/wr - wr - wr - te - flex
Great White Shark
Sand$: 8,145.34
jamcutpost wrote:
kkiddynamite21 wrote:Obviously Im looking for a “diamond in the rough” as far as a free DL goes... these guys are avail and have been on my watch list..

Margus Hunt
Kenny Clark
Jarran Reed
Jonathan Allen
Sheldon Rankins
Kemoko Turay

DE can be streaky, due to the volatility of sacks anyway - esp this year with this increasingly flawed rule taking center stage

So i wouldnt worry unduly, or week-to-week.

This is primarily only important in shallow leagues and is much like "Which Kicker" Qus.

All those caveats (read: excuses) being said?

Old Eastern Bloc (Hunt) seems to have become a playmaker for Indy
    Reed is more DT than DE
    Allens snaps have gone up for 3 weeks running so might be worth considering
    The *direct* replacement for Griffen is Stephen Weatherly (Sp. might be wrong of his name) & he had a good game last week.

In this particular league and scoring system Ive had luck finding guys that are consistent.. guys good for 3-4 tackles a game and a sack here and there.. some prefer high sack guys and they are great at times... blow up oke week, and disappear the next.. with Griffen looking like hes out for awhile and Ja’whuan Bentley surprising headed to IR I had several spots open. Added Hunt and Clark.. see what Weatherly does as well... rather them be on my bench than somebody elses. Lol

Balls of Steel Dynasty League
Too Deep Dynasty
United We Served Dynasty League
DFL
The Longest Yard Dynasty
Seadogs Dynasty
Deep Black Dynasty
2018 Best Ball
NFL Challenge
One and Done
LoT Norse League Odin