Great White Shark
Sand$: 18,745.90
Foster might not find another good gig outside of injury on another squad, but performance might not be the major reason he was released. He's been openly critical of people in the organization.

A bit lost on who steps in to relevancy for Washington.

Foster recorded 131 tackles (81 solo), two interceptions and one sack last season, logging 1,014 defensive snaps as a 16-game starter. His struggles in coverage may have inspired this decision, with Washington turning to younger alternatives -- Shaun Dion Hamilton, Josh Harvey-Clemons, Jon Bostic, Cole Holcomb -- to compete for playing time at inside linebacker. The group should produce at least one player with IDP utility, as fellow inside 'backer Reuben Foster (knee) will miss the entire season.
Last edited by RotoMoto on Sat 07.27.2019, 00:47, edited 1 time in total.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 9,800.72
Gimme Shaun Dion Hamilton. Was already scooping him up everywhere...

Too Many League and not enough Whiskey
Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,731.98
Wow. I hope nobody over paid for him recently,

2019 Divine Comedy Champion
Master of Snowflakes Tour
Great White Shark
Sand$: 18,745.90
I kept him in a dyno, but at a cost of whatever dart I would have thrown at the end of the draft. Was a safe bet for LB1 numbers this year if he was still there with the release of Zach Brown and injury to Reuben Foster.

I picked up Patrick Onwuasor in Baltimore while I couldn't figure which guy to add. Someone nabbed Hamilton, but Bostic is still out there.

Megalodon
Sand$: 2,333.91
Spent a 17th on him in a start up draft.