Great White Shark
Sand$: 18,745.90
Dynasty, the only leagues worth discussing OFC :P

I picked up Mykal Walker, but could be another year out for him.
Krys Barnes (missed out on him, but looks to be the main MLB next year)
Does Nathan Gerry(currently on IR) continue to call plays and play every down next year?
Scoop up Milano if he's been dropped

Great White Shark
Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,860.26
Im stashing DJ Wonnum, but I wouldn't beat on a drum to convince anyone to do so too.

Maybe someone has dropped Josh Allen? I know I am getting close to. Really puzzled by his play this year.

Ingham County Feral Cats -- The Divine Comedy
Capitol City Coopers -- House of Bourbon

--Championships --
The Divine Comedy '23
Deep Emerald '13
Kicker/Defense Challenge'10
Great White Shark
Nice available mention. Hope to hear some ILB/MLB too, as my guys are aging out pretty soon(Wags and JoeSchoe) Wish I had managed to get Brooks, whiffed on the FCFS f/a frenzy

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 125,776.46
beatneck wrote:Im stashing DJ Wonnum, but I wouldn't beat on a drum to convince anyone to do so too.

Maybe someone has dropped Josh Allen? I know I am getting close to. Really puzzled by his play this year.

I don't think he was ever healthy after that week 4 injury, so I'm giving him a pass this year.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 51,731.83
Will the Packers ever play 2 LBs enough snaps or am I missing something about Kirko being 1 and done in GB?
Great White Shark
Zack Baun might be worth grabbing and seeing what shakes out in NO this offseason.
Supreme Megalodon
Griffimo wrote:Will the Packers ever play 2 LBs enough snaps or am I missing something about Kirko being 1 and done in GB?

I don't know what will happen with Kirksey, but consider this...

Green Bay has a lot of expiring free agents and no matter where the cap actually ends up they won't have much space to work with. So, prioritize the below:

26 yo Aaron Jones
25 yo Jamaal Williams
25 yo Allen Lazard (ERFA)
26 yo Robert Tonyan (RFA)
29 yo Corey Linsley
25 yo Kevin King

The actual cap will play a large role in who from above can be retained and this doesn't consider free agency additions, but the more of them that are retained the more likely it is the below go:

28 yo Kirksey (save $6m)
28 yo Preston Smith (save $8m)

28 yo Davante Adams is the only obvious one expiring after 2021, so they could extend him early and lower his cap #. Restructures can always happen, but there aren't any obvious ones - and if they were to choose between Kirksey and P Smith I'd think they would choose the latter.
Great White Shark
OarChambo wrote:
Griffimo wrote:Will the Packers ever play 2 LBs enough snaps or am I missing something about Kirko being 1 and done in GB?

I don't know what will happen with Kirksey, but consider this...

Green Bay has a lot of expiring free agents and no matter where the cap actually ends up they won't have much space to work with. So, prioritize the below:

26 yo Aaron Jones
25 yo Jamaal Williams
25 yo Allen Lazard (ERFA)
26 yo Robert Tonyan (RFA)
29 yo Corey Linsley
25 yo Kevin King

The actual cap will play a large role in who from above can be retained and this doesn't consider free agency additions, but the more of them that are retained the more likely it is the below go:

28 yo Kirksey (save $6m)
28 yo Preston Smith (save $8m)

28 yo Davante Adams is the only obvious one expiring after 2021, so they could extend him early and lower his cap #. Restructures can always happen, but there aren't any obvious ones - and if they were to choose between Kirksey and P Smith I'd think they would choose the latter.

that brings up a whole different conversation about the RBs there and where they'll all be next year.
Supreme Megalodon
Griffimo wrote:that brings up a whole different conversation about the RBs there and where they'll all be next year.

Yep, a lot of layers to how this team may approach this offseason. And that's before considering...umm...y'know...that guy they drafted in the first round a few months ago. A subject for February and March though. Not prior. If you're a Green Bay fan anyway.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,731.98
Davon Hamilton DT
Alex Highsmith 3-4 LB

2019 Divine Comedy Champion
Master of Snowflakes Tour
Great White Shark
Kind of forgot about Baun, they sure seemed to have a plan for him moving up to snag him. Likely to be available too, nice mention.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,731.98
Jermaine Carter. LB CAR

2019 Divine Comedy Champion
Master of Snowflakes Tour
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 32,607.32
Jarrad Davis to me is a guy that could go elsewhere and thrive. He was overdrafted by the Lions (shocker, I know) but I think there is a solid IDP MLB there if he lands in the right place.

Won't turn 27 til November of this year, and is probably sitting on your wire.