IDP news and notes

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 24,176.90
panachevitz wrote:Bills CB Terrance McGee had his knee scoped earlier this week in a scheduled surgery. He had played through the pain the entire season. So far he is projected to potentially miss week 10 recovering, but once healed he will be 100%.

For those who don't know, McGee has been taken off of return duties for at least the past year or two to let him focus on being a shutdown CB.

And McGee has been taken out for season ending shoulder surgery after taking a tough hit in the game. Drop him and find a fill in if you had him on your team.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 22,670.30
Damn! Thomas Davis tore his ACL again!!!

Link: http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/art ... gD9G82S4O0

2013 Monday Night Rehab Keeper Champ
2013 TPHCC Dynasty Champ
2014 BMMD Dynasty Champ
2014 NFL Challenge Champ
2015 The Wall Northern Conference League Champ
2015 Empire of Excellence Champ
2015 Last Call Playoff Champ
2016 Sorthebys Big Play Champ
Megalodon
Sand$: 19,930.52
Calvin Pace

Out for 6 weeks - Broken foot

JT to fill the void?

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Supreme Megalodon
Posluzny out for 2 weeks with a knee injury. And the Bills LB corps gets thinner and thinner...
Megalodon
Sand$: 19,930.52
Kiwanuka sitting down this week

Bump for Osi's value

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Sand$: 49,173.75
I'm going to try my damndest in making the IDP forum relevant here in the tank. In doing so, I'd recommend eschewing this "news and notes" monster thread and promote news breaking individual threads. This is my mission.

Of course I'm probably just going to end up talking to the same 4-5 people but whatever

#NewJackCity
Great White Shark
Sand$: 22,670.30
endzoneview wrote:I'm going to try my damndest in making the IDP forum relevant here in the tank. In doing so, I'd recommend eschewing this "news and notes" monster thread and promote news breaking individual threads. This is my mission.

Of course I'm probably just going to end up talking to the same 4-5 people but whatever

It would be great to see the IDP forum become more relevant. I salute you in you mission, sir 8)

2013 Monday Night Rehab Keeper Champ
2013 TPHCC Dynasty Champ
2014 BMMD Dynasty Champ
2014 NFL Challenge Champ
2015 The Wall Northern Conference League Champ
2015 Empire of Excellence Champ
2015 Last Call Playoff Champ
2016 Sorthebys Big Play Champ
Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,714.42
phillyphaithful07 wrote:
endzoneview wrote:I'm going to try my damndest in making the IDP forum relevant here in the tank. In doing so, I'd recommend eschewing this "news and notes" monster thread and promote news breaking individual threads. This is my mission.

It would be great to see the IDP forum become more relevant. I salute you in you mission, sir 8)

Agreed. I would also like to see this forum become a busier place.
Supreme Megalodon
Bills LB Reggie Torbor is out for the 2011 season with a shoulder injury, the Bills have signed LB Kirk Morrison in his place.

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/articl ... f2f96eb7d6
Blue Shark
Sand$: 627.88
The New England Patriots placed safety Josh Barrett on season-ending injured reserve Wednesday. Barrett injured his calf in Sunday's loss to the Giants...This leaves the Patriots with Chung, James Ihedigbo and Sergio Brown at safety.

bonus to chung owners? now i think i'm finally gonna drop m. burnett for him.

Rivers
K.Allen,Benjamin,Cobb,Snead,Hurns,Cruz,Garcon
Miller,McCoy,Riddick,Gio,Dw.Washington,J.White,Smallwood
Ebron,Henry
Hopkins
Ch.Jones,D'Qwell,Kiko,Wagner
Matthieu,Cyprien
Ev.Griffen
Mako Shark
Sand$: 15,537.18
SandShark
Sand$: 138.00
aj hawk looks like a serious sleeper w/bishop done...........chandler jones will be top 8-10 dl tis year, not hard considering dl's are mostly junk, trent cole-peppers-too old etc, etc, allen and jpp and a bunch of wannabeez; i'll draft 4-5 guys about 26-28 yrs old and make out very well as that philosophy has been very good for me; in years past b4 they blossomed, it was mike rucker-j tuck- etc. etc...ride the chandler waive in 2012.
Sand$: 110,832.90
Brandon Merriweather, sprained MCL and PCL - probably out for the month, maybe a little more. Deeper leaguer's looking for a DB2/3 fill-in over the next few weeks, dial up Reed Doughty, uninteresting vet but is a reliable source for tackles if given enough snaps.
Megalodon
Sand$: 38,051.86
buoy wrote:
The New England Patriots placed safety Josh Barrett on season-ending injured reserve Wednesday. Barrett injured his calf in Sunday's loss to the Giants...This leaves the Patriots with Chung, James Ihedigbo and Sergio Brown at safety.

bonus to chung owners? now i think i'm finally gonna drop m. burnett for him.

Not really. His own health is the only thing that would keep Chung off the field. When he's playing, he's a good option.

"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."
-Mike McD, Rounders
Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,424.60
Does Tamba Hali come back this week?