Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 119,752.40
...but he sucks at QB. Sooner he realizes that the better.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 162,568.48
Yep.. been saying it for a while.

that said - I can't believe we only have 10 points on this team in the 1st half and spotted them 6 on that INT return ... playing this soft zone against this kid is a horrible defensive call.. just horrible.

"This whole world would be successful if everybody stopped quitting." - Evander Holyfield
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 162,568.48
no sooner said.. TD Posey :lol:

"This whole world would be successful if everybody stopped quitting." - Evander Holyfield
Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,669.20
Good luck trying to get him to run a route without inspecting every blade of grass along the way. Dang he COULD be fast. :roll:

HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 2,930.00
Go ahead and add LSU's QB to the list.

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 19,632.56
4theU wrote:Go ahead and add LSU's QB to the list.

Boy, he's terrible. Hell, the fact that LSU couldn't score more than they did vs craptacular UGA is telling.
Supreme Megalodon
Oh boy...if even half of these unconfirmed reports about Pryor being spread around Buckeye country right now are true this is going to be a fun couple of years to be a Michigan fan :popcorn:
Great White Shark
OarChambo wrote:Oh boy...if even half of these unconfirmed reports about Pryor being spread around Buckeye country right now are true this is going to be a fun couple of years to be a Michigan fan :popcorn:

What? Are you talking about Buckeye Nation hating on him? If so, it's true.

I made the mistake of not documenting it in here last March, but I was never a fan. Who knows, he may turn it around a la Troy Smith, but I'm not holding my breath. I'm prepared to suffer through the .800 seasons in the mean time, and only settling for Big Ten Championships though if necessary. :wink:

Great White Shark
Sand$: 18,999.80
VY 2.0

Sharks College League
South Florida League of Champions
Great White Shark
redbone wrote:VY 2.0

And I would be okay with that if he were being managed in such a manner. IMO he would be much more effective. Problem is that he is being forced into passing when he's simply not a passer.

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 43,041.82
ross3650 wrote:

And I would be okay with that if he were being managed in such a manner. IMO he would be much more effective. Problem is that he is being forced into passing when he's simply not a passer.

I get the impression that he envisions himself as a passer, too.

Otherwise why even go to the OSU? If he wanted to really use his skills fully, wouldn't Michigan's new offense have been perfectly made for him?

34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

Cause if my eyes don't deceive me, there's something goin' wrong around here.
Great White Shark
pwbowen wrote:
ross3650 wrote:

I get the impression that he envisions himself as a passer, too.

^^^^^ Bingo! He specifically came here for that reason. He wants to be a "QB", and Tressel is charitable enough to let him use the program at OSU as part of a horrible experiment. Like growing replacement human ears on the backs of lab rats.

Great White Shark
I apologize, but I have to clear something up because I'm not sure everyone is on the same page in terms of how things transpired here.

Pryor was being recruited by several schools, but wanted the opportunity to be groomed and coached into a viable NFL type QB. Out of his options, he physically fit best at WVU, but again, that isn't the type of system he wanted (seeing the Pat White and DickRod offense). Next, Hmmmmm... missagain looks pretty good. But guess what? Bye Bye loser Llyod, hello DickRod, same bag-o-nails. So...OSU? Yeah, "Tress" (that's honestly what he called him during his press conference from his HS last March, and that's when I was done with him) will let me use the OSU system to try to be something I'm not.

And so here we are. I repeat, however, that I could care less. I am a life long Buckeye, OSU football fan, and OSU alum, and this isn't the first experiment not to pan out, nor will it be the last, but that's what we have for the time being. The more stress the better though...right?

Great White Shark
Sand$: 18,999.80
ross3650 wrote:I apologize, but I have to clear something up because I'm not sure everyone is on the same page in terms of how things transpired here.

Pryor was being recruited by several schools, but wanted the opportunity to be groomed and coached into a viable NFL type QB. Out of his options, he physically fit best at WVU, but again, that isn't the type of system he wanted (seeing the Pat White and DickRod offense). Next, Hmmmmm... missagain looks pretty good. But guess what? Bye Bye loser Llyod, hello DickRod, same bag-o-nails. So...OSU? Yeah, "Tress" (that's honestly what he called him during his press conference from his HS last March, and that's when I was done with him) will let me use the OSU system to try to be something I'm not.

And so here we are. I repeat, however, that I could care less. I am a life long Buckeye, OSU football fan, and OSU alum, and this isn't the first experiment not to pan out, nor will it be the last, but that's what we have for the time being. The more stress the better though...right?

And Tressell has a ton of experience sending QB's to the next level?

Sharks College League
South Florida League of Champions
Supreme Megalodon
ross3650 wrote:
OarChambo wrote:Oh boy...if even half of these unconfirmed reports about Pryor being spread around Buckeye country right now are true this is going to be a fun couple of years to be a Michigan fan :popcorn:

What? Are you talking about Buckeye Nation hating on him? If so, it's true.
No, I'm talking about him thinking he's too good to listen to others who have been through what he's going through. Whether it's dealing with adversity, leading a team, basic skills a QB needs to know, or anything else. He thinks being physically superior to others is enough, and I'm thrilled that he arrogantly thinks that.