Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 162,568.48
I believe my opinion of Pryor has been changing gradually over the past month and think the title of the thread should be changed.

Should read: "Terrell Pryor will make a great NFL TE"

Ohio State's '09-'10 Offensive MVP is unanimous (imo)

Sophomore WR - #8 DeVier Posey.

"This whole world would be successful if everybody stopped quitting." - Evander Holyfield
Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,669.20
birddog wrote:Ohio State's '09-'10 Offensive MVP is unanimous (imo)

Posey has stepped up on several occasions, but Brandon Saine stepped in for Beanie, and did far more than a lot of people expected.

Supreme Megalodon
ross3650 wrote:

Posey has stepped up on several occasions, but Brandon Saine stepped in for Beanie, and did far more than a lot of people expected.

Yeah. Saines done a decent job for the Bucks this year as well but imo it really pales to what Posey has done for that team. Kids only a Sophmore.. and quite frankly I'm not looking forward to seeing him in Madison next year unless lightning strikes in our defensive backfield.

"This whole world would be successful if everybody stopped quitting." - Evander Holyfield
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 67,956.71
FantasyHussy wrote:
jesteva wrote:
If I'm not mistaken, back when he was being recruited, geography played a crucial role in his decision because his father wasn't in good shape, and he wanted to be close to home..

That was making the rounds in the college recruiting sites and blogs when Pryor was in the short hairs of making his decision. I've discounted it because if that was a big factor, he'd have went to Penn State which if I recall correctly, is where his Dad wanted him to go.

As far as his propsects are concerned, he may be hugely talented in terms of athleticism but those skills are not translating into him being an effective college QB. At this point, although early, can you really project him as an NFL caliber starting QB?

The emergence of mid major college type QB's who demonstated the pro-style attributes needed to succeed in the NFL like Flacco and Ben should be more than enough evidence to demonstrate to NFL scouts that they need to stop drafting athletes who happen to play the QB position with the intent of coaching them up after they are drafted.

Well, I dont think Buckeye or college football fans in general are too interested in his NFL prospects at the moment. The reality is, it takes a lot of effort to hinder the success of someone as exceptionally talented as Pryor at the college level - and that's all coaching.

One needs to look no further than Texas pre-Vince and with-Vince. They were your standard, balanced offense with Major Applewhite and Chris Simms. When VY(whose just as highly-rated and dumb and raw as Pryor) stepped in, they introduced the zone-read option. The rest is history. Ohio State continues to give Pryor like 2 designed runs a game. It's retarded. But I'm sure they'll figure it out for the Game and promptly rush for 400 yards against us.

excellent point

ImageImage
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 119,752.40
ross3650 wrote:

I think he's the reason Boom stepped his game up, Saine's a very under appreciated player on that team but Posey is the best one on the offense. By a lot. Pryor's the most talented, he's just playing the wrong position.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 67,956.71
DeVier Posey

For some dumb reason I love that name..

he can play..oh yah.

ImageImage
Megalodon
Sand$: 23,761.28
just seen this made back in 09 while i was searching

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 119,752.40
At least this is an entertaining trainwreck
Megalodon
Sand$: 23,761.28
He'd be even better if he could Pass to himself :lol:

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 43,041.82
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:He'd be even better if he could Pass to himself :lol:

He's about inaccurate enough to do that.

Now perhaps McFadden might throw him one....... :-k

34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

Cause if my eyes don't deceive me, there's something goin' wrong around here.
Supreme Megalodon
Hes been a fun band-aid to start in deep blue. Dropping Sanchez made the year complete for me.