User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 5992
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2005
Sand$: 5,846.22
I'll start it off Thursday night, getting a look at our Rose Bowl competition, but then, Saturday...

Cincy/Pitt at Noon, FLA/Bama at 4:00, and Texas/Nebraska at 8:00.

I am going to my buddies house like it's the first day of school, and he is firing up the turkey fryer and tapping the keg at 11:30.

Do you guys get excited about this? I mean even if you're not a fan of any of the specific teams?
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 46298
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2005
Sand$: 42,837.30
ross3650 wrote:I'll start it off Thursday night, getting a look at our Rose Bowl competition, but then, Saturday...

Cincy/Pitt at Noon, FLA/Bama at 4:00, and Texas/Nebraska at 8:00.

I am going to my buddies house like it's the first day of school, and he is firing up the turkey fryer and tapping the keg at 11:30.

Do you guys get excited about this? I mean even if you're not a fan of any of the specific teams?


Only 1 game out of those is even watchable to me. And I really don't care which one of them wins since I think either can win the title.
_______________________________________

34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

Cause if my eyes don't deceive me, there's something goin' wrong around here.
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 30518
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2006
Sand$: 36,173.52
i'm excited to see suh play against texas for sure.

obviously i'm excited to see the gators beat the tide again. 8)
_______________________________________

House of Purgatory Champion - 2014, 2015

"Don't plant your flag on Mount Saint Jackass" - Sean Baligian
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 5505
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009
Sand$: 7,186.34
getdownmmmkay wrote:i'm excited to see suh play against texas for sure.

obviously i'm excited to see the gators beat the tide again. 8)


Texas / Nebraska may be good. Two very good defenses, and Suh is a monster. His name means "House of Spears." So cool.
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 38007
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2004
Sand$: 15,326.02
I don't give a crap about any of 'em. I'm playing golf in the day to avoid the Tebow Lovefest/Bama snoozefest and going to sleep at 7pm to avoid watching the dismal ACC or Big 12 championships.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 5505
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009
Sand$: 7,186.34
Blzbba wrote:I don't give a crap about any of 'em. I'm playing golf in the day to avoid the Tebow Lovefest/Bama snoozefest and going to sleep at 7pm to avoid watching the dismal ACC or Big 12 championships.


You sound like an old woman.
Moderator
Posts: 51149
Joined: Fri Jul 7, 2006
Sand$: 105,638.10
Regardless of what happens in the final 33 seconds, awesome start.

Assuming this holds true, regards to l4h, sucks to lose on a botched pat
Last edited by OarChambo on Sat 12.05.2009, 15:34, edited 1 time in total.
_______________________________________

Follow me @mchamberlin32
Moderator
Posts: 51149
Joined: Fri Jul 7, 2006
Sand$: 105,638.10
pwbowen wrote:
ross3650 wrote:I'll start it off Thursday night, getting a look at our Rose Bowl competition, but then, Saturday...

Cincy/Pitt at Noon, FLA/Bama at 4:00, and Texas/Nebraska at 8:00.

I am going to my buddies house like it's the first day of school, and he is firing up the turkey fryer and tapping the keg at 11:30.

Do you guys get excited about this? I mean even if you're not a fan of any of the specific teams?


Only 1 game out of those is even watchable to me. And I really don't care which one of them wins since I think either can win the title.
You're missing a hell of a game.
_______________________________________

Follow me @mchamberlin32
User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 35794
Joined: Fri Sep 3, 2004
Sand$: 12,962.14
I may skip the Tebow manhood sucking contest sponsored by the SEC Championship and CBS
_______________________________________

Image
Image

2014 Sharktooth Champion. (Barring scoring changes)
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 8866
Joined: Thu Oct 9, 2003
Sand$: 1,507.26
Tebow forgives you for your sins. I heard that Kurt Warner and Colt McCoy are going to start thanking Tebow after the games from here on out.

WOW, that was a great Cincy/Pitt game. just when you think Pike is out, he man's up big and brings them back.

Dion Lewis? Love that story. Good for Pitt for getting him.
Moderator
Posts: 51149
Joined: Fri Jul 7, 2006
Sand$: 105,638.10
9-3? I figured this would be the score at the end of 3 quarters, this is a shootout!

Still think Bama takes this, Tebow's good but he's not championship good without Harvin.
_______________________________________

Follow me @mchamberlin32
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 46298
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2005
Sand$: 42,837.30
OarChambo wrote:
pwbowen wrote:
ross3650 wrote:I'll start it off Thursday night, getting a look at our Rose Bowl competition, but then, Saturday...

Cincy/Pitt at Noon, FLA/Bama at 4:00, and Texas/Nebraska at 8:00.

I am going to my buddies house like it's the first day of school, and he is firing up the turkey fryer and tapping the keg at 11:30.

Do you guys get excited about this? I mean even if you're not a fan of any of the specific teams?


Only 1 game out of those is even watchable to me. And I really don't care which one of them wins since I think either can win the title.
You're missing a hell of a game.


My dog has woke me up 2x so far during the first half of this one. I just want to see Tebow cry after losing the game. Does that make me a bad person?
_______________________________________

34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

Cause if my eyes don't deceive me, there's something goin' wrong around here.
Moderator
Posts: 51149
Joined: Fri Jul 7, 2006
Sand$: 105,638.10
pwbowen wrote:
OarChambo wrote:
pwbowen wrote:
ross3650 wrote:I'll start it off Thursday night, getting a look at our Rose Bowl competition, but then, Saturday...

Cincy/Pitt at Noon, FLA/Bama at 4:00, and Texas/Nebraska at 8:00.

I am going to my buddies house like it's the first day of school, and he is firing up the turkey fryer and tapping the keg at 11:30.

Do you guys get excited about this? I mean even if you're not a fan of any of the specific teams?


Only 1 game out of those is even watchable to me. And I really don't care which one of them wins since I think either can win the title.
You're missing a hell of a game.


My dog has woke me up 2x so far during the first half of this one. I just want to see Tebow cry after losing the game. Does that make me a bad person?
I was talking about Pitt/Cincy.

I think I'm the only non-Florida fan in the country that doesn't hate Tebow. I hate the media, but I'm not going to blame Tebow for the media pissing me off.
_______________________________________

Follow me @mchamberlin32
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 8866
Joined: Thu Oct 9, 2003
Sand$: 1,507.26
pwbowen wrote:
OarChambo wrote:
pwbowen wrote:
ross3650 wrote:I'll start it off Thursday night, getting a look at our Rose Bowl competition, but then, Saturday...

Cincy/Pitt at Noon, FLA/Bama at 4:00, and Texas/Nebraska at 8:00.

I am going to my buddies house like it's the first day of school, and he is firing up the turkey fryer and tapping the keg at 11:30.

Do you guys get excited about this? I mean even if you're not a fan of any of the specific teams?


Only 1 game out of those is even watchable to me. And I really don't care which one of them wins since I think either can win the title.
You're missing a hell of a game.


My dog has woke me up 2x so far during the first half of this one. I just want to see Tebow cry after losing the game. Does that make me a bad person?


No, that will not make you a bad person at all.

Trent Richardson is going to be a bowling ball stud RB in a year or so.
Megalodon
Posts: 24934
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002
Sand$: 12,546.50
ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest