Megalodon
Posts: 11742
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2003
Sand$: 28,117.72
dmcduke wrote:Since I'm a Duke fan, and we haven't been relevant in football since the 90's, I've adopted 1-AA Richmond (VCU doesn't have football) as the local team to follow.

Dynasty, you should add my name next to Duke as well. While I support the local 1AA team, Richmond, first and foremost I'm a Duke fan.
_______________________________________

Please donate as I prepare to ride in Bike MS: Colonial Crossroads 2020
https://secure.nationalmssociety.org/si ... XY_TYPE=20
Megalodon
Posts: 24745
Joined: Fri Aug 13, 2004
Sand$: 62,359.46
Even though we sent the JV squad to South Beach tonight, I've been a Dame fan since the 70's. And why? Because my grandmother always told me and my brother and all my cousins that we were 100% Irish. Not completely true, but enough to make me a Dame fan.

I used to be a half hearted Buckeye fan because I was born in Ohio. But my father was stationed there when he was in the service, and we moved back here to Connecticut when I was 16 months old, so I don't think I can really call myself a true buckeye.
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 30256
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007
Sand$: 0.00
News flash.. I can't stand college football. I do not watch any of it.
_______________________________________

I heard that the Lark has died on the mountain. If I knew these words were true I would go with a group of men and arms to fetch the Lark's body home.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 5985
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009
Sand$: 16,989.22
WHO wrote:News flash.. I can't stand college football. I do not watch any of it.


What the...
Why you posting in here then? Nobody cares what you like.
I don't like a lot of things, but I don't go around posting in soccer boards telling them news flash I don't like soccer.
I don't like sushi. Never clicked on a sushi forum to tell people who like sushi that I don't like it.
Don't like techno music. I don't go around posting that I don't like it on techno music forums. You know why?
Because nobody gives a f&ck if you don't like something they do.
_______________________________________

Image
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 46172
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2005
Sand$: 43,041.82
c2o wrote:
WHO wrote:News flash.. I can't stand college football. I do not watch any of it.


What the...
Why you posting in here then? Nobody cares what you like.
I don't like a lot of things, but I don't go around posting in soccer boards telling them news flash I don't like soccer.
I don't like sushi. Never clicked on a sushi forum to tell people who like sushi that I don't like it.
Don't like techno music. I don't go around posting that I don't like it on techno music forums. You know why?
Because nobody gives a f&ck if you don't like something they do.


I would go out of my way to tell certain forums that I don't like them or their stupid subjects, including: techno music, soccer, Big 10 football, and pretty much any thing orange (especially tiger paw prints and hideous Rocky Top singing).

If we can't complain then what's the purpose of the internet? Well, that and porn, I mean.
_______________________________________

34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

Cause if my eyes don't deceive me, there's something goin' wrong around here.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 5985
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009
Sand$: 16,989.22
pwbowen wrote:
c2o wrote:
WHO wrote:News flash.. I can't stand college football. I do not watch any of it.


What the...
Why you posting in here then? Nobody cares what you like.
I don't like a lot of things, but I don't go around posting in soccer boards telling them news flash I don't like soccer.
I don't like sushi. Never clicked on a sushi forum to tell people who like sushi that I don't like it.
Don't like techno music. I don't go around posting that I don't like it on techno music forums. You know why?
Because nobody gives a f&ck if you don't like something they do.


I would go out of my way to tell certain forums that I don't like them or their stupid subjects, including: techno music, soccer, Big 10 football, and pretty much any thing orange (especially tiger paw prints and hideous Rocky Top singing).

If we can't complain then what's the purpose of the internet? Well, that and porn, I mean.



You're right.
I'm gonna go complain on the Dr. WHO forum about how Taylor Martinez is best college QB in the country.
_______________________________________

Image
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 5985
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009
Sand$: 16,989.22
Then porn.
Last edited by c2o on Sat 08.24.2013, 00:16, edited 1 time in total.
_______________________________________

Image
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 46172
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2005
Sand$: 43,041.82
c2o wrote:I don't like people who talk about wine.


What about people who whine about talk? :wink:
_______________________________________

34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

Cause if my eyes don't deceive me, there's something goin' wrong around here.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 5985
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009
Sand$: 16,989.22
pwbowen wrote:
c2o wrote:I don't like people who talk about wine.


What about people who whine about talk? :wink:


don't like it.
_______________________________________

Image
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 9969
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010
Sand$: 20,811.62
I don't like anyone WHO wines about porn.
_______________________________________

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 9969
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010
Sand$: 20,811.62
I don't like anyone WHO wines about porn.
_______________________________________

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 9969
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010
Sand$: 20,811.62
getdownmmmkay wrote:florida - my alma mater. for those that have experienced it, who can deny the awesomeness that is college football at the school you actually attend. who can deny winning an national championship while you're actually an attending student. there are many people that go to college. there are many whose alma mater have won a national championship at some point. there aren't many people that get to experience running down the middle of university ave with the rest of gator nation at 1 AM celebrating a national championship and then go to class the following monday morning.


Great truth here. I was attending UK in 1978 when Joe B. Hall's great "Twin Towers" team romped through the NCAA tournament!!! Man those were fun times....... :Drink)
_______________________________________

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 46172
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2005
Sand$: 43,041.82
bluemist wrote:
getdownmmmkay wrote:florida - my alma mater. for those that have experienced it, who can deny the awesomeness that is college football at the school you actually attend. who can deny winning an national championship while you're actually an attending student. there are many people that go to college. there are many whose alma mater have won a national championship at some point. there aren't many people that get to experience running down the middle of university ave with the rest of gator nation at 1 AM celebrating a national championship and then go to class the following monday morning.


Great truth here. I was attending UK in 1978 when Joe B. Hall's great "Twin Towers" team romped through the NCAA tournament!!! Man those were fun times....... :Drink)


But were you running from a high Aaron Hernandez who was firing his M-16 at students like Getdown was?
_______________________________________

34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

Cause if my eyes don't deceive me, there's something goin' wrong around here.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 9969
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010
Sand$: 20,811.62
pwbowen wrote:
bluemist wrote:
getdownmmmkay wrote:florida - my alma mater. for those that have experienced it, who can deny the awesomeness that is college football at the school you actually attend. who can deny winning an national championship while you're actually an attending student. there are many people that go to college. there are many whose alma mater have won a national championship at some point. there aren't many people that get to experience running down the middle of university ave with the rest of gator nation at 1 AM celebrating a national championship and then go to class the following monday morning.


Great truth here. I was attending UK in 1978 when Joe B. Hall's great "Twin Towers" team romped through the NCAA tournament!!! Man those were fun times....... :Drink)


But were you running from a high Aaron Hernandez who was firing his M-16 at students like Getdown was?


No, we were more worried about being sexually assaulted by Goose Givens. :twisted:
_______________________________________

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 23162
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006
Sand$: 41,944.60
I support any team playing North Dakota State.

Fans are the worst in the world... actually think their FCS team is somehow nationally relevant. I hate college football season here... bunch of morons who swear up and down that NDSU could hang with Bama.