Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,532.52
Red and Black baby! Graduated from UGA in 07 with a dual major in english and accounting and a minor in film and alcoholism. Go Dawgs!

Crippling Falcoholism
12 tm std 1RB/WR 2RB 2WR
Romo, Rivers
McCoy, Ball, S Jax, L Miller, J Hill
Julio, Roddy, Maclin, Steve Smith, Kelvin Benjamin
VD, Ebron
Rams
Hauschka
Feel free to PM
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 48,202.40
getdownmmmkay wrote:two teams:

michigan - i grew up about an hour from ann arbor and my first memories of college football are anthony carter wearing #1 and bo. there are so many childhood heros, jim harbaugh among them. my favorite is probably woodson. he won the heisman playing defense, 'nuff said.

florida - my alma mater. for those that have experienced it, who can deny the awesomeness that is college football at the school you actually attend. who can deny winning an national championship while you're actually an attending student. there are many people that go to college. there are many whose alma mater have won a national championship at some point. there aren't many people that get to experience running down the middle of university ave with the rest of gator nation at 1 AM celebrating a national championship and then go to class the following monday morning.

i'm adding a third. UWF will field a D-II team starting in 2016. can't wait to tailgate. go argos!!

House of Purgatory Champion - 2014, 2015

"Don't plant your flag on Mount St. Jackass" - Sean Baligian
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 313,179.57
I don't really have any one specific team... I kind of root for different teams each yr depending on circumstances.

Growing up I was a penn state and U fan, than started to root for fsu but now don't really care.

Texas is who I am rooting for this yr and will probably pull for fsu in the championship,since it will now be against OSU,

Image Image

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 67,956.71
Budmonsan wrote:I don't really have any one specific team... I kind of root for different teams each yr depending on circumstances.

Growing up I was a penn state and U fan, than started to root for fsu but now don't really care.

Texas is who I am rooting for this yr and will probably pull for fsu in the championship,since it will now be against OSU,

Whats all this down with the bucs stuff everywhere..give it a try, it may catch on..

8) :Drink)

go bucs!

O-H bud..

ImageImage
Great White Shark
Sand$: 20,747.54
Wow! Stoops has really knocked it out of the park with this recruiting class. More 4 stars than we have had in the last 5 years combined. Got big Matt Elam today, a big run stuffer who had offers from everybody, came down to ND (eliminated in December) and Alabama, who really pushed hard for him, even having an in-home this week. Probably too big at 380 lbs. to play right away, but keeping the top instate kids at home is crucial for this program.

The staff also flipped a kid from MSU this week. They got stranded in the Alabama snowstorm and literally walked the extra mile to his school to complete the visit .So impressed the kid that he flipped the next day. Could be the start of something exciting up here.

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 8,089.99
Washington Huskies.... closest NCAA school to where I live and my friend has season tix so I get to a game or two every year. I'll probably change next season though to whatever school my daughter goes to; she didn't apply at Washington and I hav eno loyalty as far as college ball goes :lol: ...

Follow me on Tumblr http://jd666.tumblr.com
2019 LOT “The Resurrected One”
2015 LOT Norse League Champion
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 43,041.82
bluemist wrote:Wow! Stoops has really knocked it out of the park with this recruiting class. More 4 stars than we have had in the last 5 years combined. Got big Matt Elam today, a big run stuffer who had offers from everybody, came down to ND (eliminated in December) and Alabama, who really pushed hard for him, even having an in-home this week. Probably too big at 380 lbs. to play right away, but keeping the top instate kids at home is crucial for this program.

The staff also flipped a kid from MSU this week. They got stranded in the Alabama snowstorm and literally walked the extra mile to his school to complete the visit .So impressed the kid that he flipped the next day. Could be the start of something exciting up here.

Maybe one day he can be like big brother and take your school to major games and lose. :wink:

Sadly, it would be an improvement for 99% of us. :lol:

34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

Cause if my eyes don't deceive me, there's something goin' wrong around here.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 20,747.54
pwbowen wrote:
bluemist wrote:Wow! Stoops has really knocked it out of the park with this recruiting class. More 4 stars than we have had in the last 5 years combined. Got big Matt Elam today, a big run stuffer who had offers from everybody, came down to ND (eliminated in December) and Alabama, who really pushed hard for him, even having an in-home this week. Probably too big at 380 lbs. to play right away, but keeping the top instate kids at home is crucial for this program.

Maybe one day he can be like big brother and take your school to major games and lose. :wink:

Sadly, it would be an improvement for 99% of us. :lol:

I think they need to concentrate on winning a few SEC games before they start thinking "major " games. So much to turning around a program in the SEC. The big kid would be so much better served by redshirting and getting his academics and nutrition on track, but here he will probably thrown in a year too soon. :)

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
Chum
Sand$: 4.00
East Carolina
Supreme Megalodon
DavidMorto wrote:East Carolina

=D> To a great and fervent fanbase.

Hope you guys go 11-1 !!!

Last AAC team we played went to BCS game.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,046.74
Been a member here for years...Never even saw the college football forum.

Of, course, the LSU Tigers.

There is nowhere like Death Valley on a Saturday night, where the chance of rain is ZERO and where opponent's dreams come to die."

well, unless your MS St :F
Megalodon
Sand$: 18,760.14
lsumc131 wrote:Been a member here for years...Never even saw the college football forum.

Of, course, the LSU Tigers.

There is nowhere like Death Valley on a Saturday night, where the chance of rain is ZERO and where opponent's dreams come to die."

well, unless your MS St :F

I graduated from University of Illinois, but like the bumper stickers say - my kid and my money went to LSU. :lol:

And lemme tell ya, it's a heck of a lot more fun following LSU football than it is Illinois football.

I've been to 7 games in Death Valley over the years, and there's nothing like it. :Drink)

Low Self Esteem Support Group will meet Thursday at 7 PM . Please use the back door.
Supreme Megalodon
gballs1 wrote:I've been to 7 games in Death Valley over the years, and nothing SMELLS like it. :Drink)

FTFY

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 313,179.57
lsumc131 wrote:Been a member here for years...Never even saw the college football forum

I guess you don't get put much

Image Image

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 67,956.71

ImageImage