User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 46172
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2005
Sand$: 43,041.82
Watching Mason Rudolph QB for OK St. This time last year he was catching snaps from my son. Kid has only played QB since his sophomore year in HS.
_______________________________________

34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

Cause if my eyes don't deceive me, there's something goin' wrong around here.
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 71605
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2004
Sand$: 313,179.57
pwbowen wrote:Watching Mason Rudolph QB for OK St. This time last year he was catching snaps from my son. Kid has only played QB since his sophomore year in HS.


Nice!
_______________________________________

Image Image

Image
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 71605
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2004
Sand$: 313,179.57
Iron bowl and it's a good one
_______________________________________

Image Image

Image
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 20543
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012
Sand$: 23,712.54
Houston vs Pitt in the Armed Forces Bowl. Houston was down by 21 in the 4th about 6 min left (13-34). Houston scored 22 straight points (went for 2 to take the lead 35-34 after recovering 2 onside kicks ) to take the lead with :59 seconds left. Hou wins by 1 point Pitt was unable to get into fg position. one of the best comebacks i've ever seen.
_______________________________________

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 20543
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012
Sand$: 23,712.54
Looks like former ND QB Everett Golson could possibly be transfering to FLorida ST or Bama.
_______________________________________

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 58467
Joined: Fri Jul 7, 2006
Sand$: 119,697.72
I'm fine with the Human Turnover leading either of those teams.
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 20543
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012
Sand$: 23,712.54
OarChambo wrote:I'm fine with the Human Turnover leading either of those teams.

you wouldn't want him at Michigan?
_______________________________________

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 58467
Joined: Fri Jul 7, 2006
Sand$: 119,697.72
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:
OarChambo wrote:I'm fine with the Human Turnover leading either of those teams.

you wouldn't want him at Michigan?

Absolutely not.
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 20543
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012
Sand$: 23,712.54
OarChambo wrote:
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:
OarChambo wrote:I'm fine with the Human Turnover leading either of those teams.

you wouldn't want him at Michigan?

Absolutely not.

compared to the garbage QBs they had last year i'd think he could provide some help...especially with QB Guru Harbaugh there.
_______________________________________

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 58467
Joined: Fri Jul 7, 2006
Sand$: 119,697.72
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:
OarChambo wrote:
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:
OarChambo wrote:I'm fine with the Human Turnover leading either of those teams.

you wouldn't want him at Michigan?

Absolutely not.

compared to the garbage QBs they had last year i'd think he could provide some help...especially with QB Guru Harbaugh there.

I'm not seeing how replacing garbage with garbage fixes the problem.
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 20543
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012
Sand$: 23,712.54
Golson has actually done well before...i've seen nothing good from the Michigan QBs. But if you don't believe he'd be an upgrade and instant starter then we'll just agree to disagree
_______________________________________

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 58467
Joined: Fri Jul 7, 2006
Sand$: 119,697.72
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:Golson has actually done well before...i've seen nothing good from the Michigan QBs. But if you don't believe he'd be an upgrade and instant starter then we'll just agree to disagree

I'd rather build a develop a young QB to be the guy in 2016 and 2017, dealing with growing pains this year. Maybe an extra win or two this year, dealing with that headache under center, stunting the growth of the other QB's on the roster...that'd be stupid.
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 20543
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012
Sand$: 23,712.54
OarChambo wrote:
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:Golson has actually done well before...i've seen nothing good from the Michigan QBs. But if you don't believe he'd be an upgrade and instant starter then we'll just agree to disagree

I'd rather build a develop a young QB to be the guy in 2016 and 2017, dealing with growing pains this year. Maybe an extra win or two this year, dealing with that headache under center, stunting the growth of the other QB's on the roster...that'd be stupid.

good luck with that...who are they developing right now? I hope it isn't that guy who took over for Gardener
_______________________________________

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 58467
Joined: Fri Jul 7, 2006
Sand$: 119,697.72
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:
OarChambo wrote:
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:Golson has actually done well before...i've seen nothing good from the Michigan QBs. But if you don't believe he'd be an upgrade and instant starter then we'll just agree to disagree

I'd rather build a develop a young QB to be the guy in 2016 and 2017, dealing with growing pains this year. Maybe an extra win or two this year, dealing with that headache under center, stunting the growth of the other QB's on the roster...that'd be stupid.

good luck with that...who are they developing right now? I hope it isn't that guy who took over for Gardener

If you're interested I recommend reading up on Michigan's QB recruiting over the last few months. It's been an interesting process to follow. It probably won't pay dividends in 2015, but this isn't a quick fix anyway, so approaching it like that would be stupid.
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 20543
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012
Sand$: 23,712.54
OarChambo wrote:
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:
OarChambo wrote:
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:Golson has actually done well before...i've seen nothing good from the Michigan QBs. But if you don't believe he'd be an upgrade and instant starter then we'll just agree to disagree

I'd rather build a develop a young QB to be the guy in 2016 and 2017, dealing with growing pains this year. Maybe an extra win or two this year, dealing with that headache under center, stunting the growth of the other QB's on the roster...that'd be stupid.

good luck with that...who are they developing right now? I hope it isn't that guy who took over for Gardener

If you're interested I recommend reading up on Michigan's QB recruiting over the last few months. It's been an interesting process to follow. It probably won't pay dividends in 2015, but this isn't a quick fix anyway, so approaching it like that would be stupid.

jake Ruddock the garbage transfer from Iowa?
_______________________________________

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"