Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 58475
Joined: Fri Jul 7, 2006
Sand$: 119,712.42
:lol:
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 31879
Joined: Sat Jul 9, 2005
Sand$: 67,956.71
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:
OarChambo wrote:
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:
OarChambo wrote:
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:Golson has actually done well before...i've seen nothing good from the Michigan QBs. But if you don't believe he'd be an upgrade and instant starter then we'll just agree to disagree

I'd rather build a develop a young QB to be the guy in 2016 and 2017, dealing with growing pains this year. Maybe an extra win or two this year, dealing with that headache under center, stunting the growth of the other QB's on the roster...that'd be stupid.

good luck with that...who are they developing right now? I hope it isn't that guy who took over for Gardener

If you're interested I recommend reading up on Michigan's QB recruiting over the last few months. It's been an interesting process to follow. It probably won't pay dividends in 2015, but this isn't a quick fix anyway, so approaching it like that would be stupid.

jake Ruddock the garbage transfer from Iowa?


Brandon Peters 6-4/195/- Avon, IN 5th ranked rivals Michigan

http://sports.yahoo.com/michigan/footba ... ers-165165
_______________________________________

ImageImage
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 20551
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012
Sand$: 23,723.38
he's going to start as a Freshman?
_______________________________________

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 35623
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2003
Sand$: 19,773.66
ruddock will start more than likely but it will be a position battle between he, malzone, and gentry. who are both top 15 QB's in the '15 class per rivals and espn.

peters is in next years class. another 4 star who is top 10 at his position currently.

gholson isn't the type of qb the wolverines need. we just got done with near the same guy in gardner (gholson is slightly better). Gholson also isn't a harbaugh type qb.
_______________________________________

currently consulting my FF appraiser/advisor
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 20551
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012
Sand$: 23,723.38
i think Gholson is a lot better than Gardner
_______________________________________

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 46172
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2005
Sand$: 43,041.82
Not in that scheme. Its not Maddengame simple.
_______________________________________

34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

Cause if my eyes don't deceive me, there's something goin' wrong around here.
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 20551
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012
Sand$: 23,723.38
pwbowen wrote:Not in that scheme. Its not Maddengame simple.

?
_______________________________________

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 35623
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2003
Sand$: 19,773.66
pwbowen wrote:Not in that scheme. Its not Maddengame simple.


correct. gholson and gardner are not under center qb's. gholson ran the majority of his sets from the shotgun. that idiot from alabama ran gardner under center the majority of the time which had the michigan fanbase confused most saturdays.

Gholson was successful because kelly knew how to use him. Gardner was not because he was not used properly, but when used as he should he was very much similar to gholson in 2013 in almost every aspect of his game. keeping in mind the wolverines just had absolutely no run game to speak of. ND did.
_______________________________________

currently consulting my FF appraiser/advisor
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 46172
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2005
Sand$: 43,041.82
HurricaneNamedDitka wrote:
pwbowen wrote:Not in that scheme. Its not Maddengame simple.


correct. gholson and gardner are not under center qb's. gholson ran the majority of his sets from the shotgun. that idiot from alabama ran gardner under center the majority of the time which had the michigan fanbase confused most saturdays.

Gholson was successful because kelly knew how to use him. Gardner was not because he was not used properly, but when used as he should he was very much similar to gholson in 2013 in almost every aspect of his game. keeping in mind the wolverines just had absolutely no run game to speak of. ND did.


Thank you for patiently explaining it. You might want to not use as many polysyllabic words though, probably not getting through completely. :wink:
_______________________________________

34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

Cause if my eyes don't deceive me, there's something goin' wrong around here.
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 71605
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2004
Sand$: 313,179.57
pwbowen wrote:
HurricaneNamedDitka wrote:
pwbowen wrote:Not in that scheme. Its not Maddengame simple.


correct. gholson and gardner are not under center qb's. gholson ran the majority of his sets from the shotgun. that idiot from alabama ran gardner under center the majority of the time which had the michigan fanbase confused most saturdays.

Gholson was successful because kelly knew how to use him. Gardner was not because he was not used properly, but when used as he should he was very much similar to gholson in 2013 in almost every aspect of his game. keeping in mind the wolverines just had absolutely no run game to speak of. ND did.


Thank you for patiently explaining it. You might want to not use as many polysyllabic words though, probably not getting through completely. :wink:


Shouldn't you be getting ready to watch the CWS?
_______________________________________

Image Image

Image
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 46172
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2005
Sand$: 43,041.82
Budmonsan wrote:
pwbowen wrote:
HurricaneNamedDitka wrote:
pwbowen wrote:Not in that scheme. Its not Maddengame simple.


correct. gholson and gardner are not under center qb's. gholson ran the majority of his sets from the shotgun. that idiot from alabama ran gardner under center the majority of the time which had the michigan fanbase confused most saturdays.

Gholson was successful because kelly knew how to use him. Gardner was not because he was not used properly, but when used as he should he was very much similar to gholson in 2013 in almost every aspect of his game. keeping in mind the wolverines just had absolutely no run game to speak of. ND did.


Thank you for patiently explaining it. You might want to not use as many polysyllabic words though, probably not getting through completely. :wink:


Just like my Gamecocks, I'm sitting out this year. :wink:
Shouldn't you be getting ready to watch the CWS?
_______________________________________

34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

Cause if my eyes don't deceive me, there's something goin' wrong around here.
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 20551
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012
Sand$: 23,723.38
thurs gameday. TCU is going to murder them.
_______________________________________

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 33514
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005
Sand$: 2,535.98
BYU / Nebraska was pretty entertaining.
_______________________________________

What about beans?
User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 40155
Joined: Fri Sep 3, 2004
Sand$: 20,110.68
Go Marshall.

I won't be too hard on LVsharks
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 7033
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007
Sand$: 31,313.34
This Spartans Ducks game is insanely entertaining. Living up to the first '15 top ten matchup.