Sand$: 119,712.42
:lol:
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 67,956.71
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:
OarChambo wrote:
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:
OarChambo wrote:
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:Golson has actually done well before...i've seen nothing good from the Michigan QBs. But if you don't believe he'd be an upgrade and instant starter then we'll just agree to disagree

I'd rather build a develop a young QB to be the guy in 2016 and 2017, dealing with growing pains this year. Maybe an extra win or two this year, dealing with that headache under center, stunting the growth of the other QB's on the roster...that'd be stupid.

good luck with that...who are they developing right now? I hope it isn't that guy who took over for Gardener

If you're interested I recommend reading up on Michigan's QB recruiting over the last few months. It's been an interesting process to follow. It probably won't pay dividends in 2015, but this isn't a quick fix anyway, so approaching it like that would be stupid.

jake Ruddock the garbage transfer from Iowa?

Brandon Peters 6-4/195/- Avon, IN 5th ranked rivals Michigan

http://sports.yahoo.com/michigan/footba ... ers-165165

ImageImage
Megalodon
Sand$: 23,723.38
he's going to start as a Freshman?

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 19,773.66
ruddock will start more than likely but it will be a position battle between he, malzone, and gentry. who are both top 15 QB's in the '15 class per rivals and espn.

peters is in next years class. another 4 star who is top 10 at his position currently.

gholson isn't the type of qb the wolverines need. we just got done with near the same guy in gardner (gholson is slightly better). Gholson also isn't a harbaugh type qb.

currently consulting my FF appraiser/advisor
Megalodon
i think Gholson is a lot better than Gardner

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 43,041.82
Not in that scheme. Its not Maddengame simple.

34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

Cause if my eyes don't deceive me, there's something goin' wrong around here.
Megalodon
pwbowen wrote:Not in that scheme. Its not Maddengame simple.

?

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 19,773.66

correct. gholson and gardner are not under center qb's. gholson ran the majority of his sets from the shotgun. that idiot from alabama ran gardner under center the majority of the time which had the michigan fanbase confused most saturdays.

Gholson was successful because kelly knew how to use him. Gardner was not because he was not used properly, but when used as he should he was very much similar to gholson in 2013 in almost every aspect of his game. keeping in mind the wolverines just had absolutely no run game to speak of. ND did.

currently consulting my FF appraiser/advisor
Supreme Megalodon
HurricaneNamedDitka wrote:

correct. gholson and gardner are not under center qb's. gholson ran the majority of his sets from the shotgun. that idiot from alabama ran gardner under center the majority of the time which had the michigan fanbase confused most saturdays.

Gholson was successful because kelly knew how to use him. Gardner was not because he was not used properly, but when used as he should he was very much similar to gholson in 2013 in almost every aspect of his game. keeping in mind the wolverines just had absolutely no run game to speak of. ND did.

Thank you for patiently explaining it. You might want to not use as many polysyllabic words though, probably not getting through completely. :wink:

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 313,179.57
pwbowen wrote:

Thank you for patiently explaining it. You might want to not use as many polysyllabic words though, probably not getting through completely. :wink:

Shouldn't you be getting ready to watch the CWS?

Image Image

Supreme Megalodon
Budmonsan wrote:
pwbowen wrote:

Just like my Gamecocks, I'm sitting out this year. :wink:
Shouldn't you be getting ready to watch the CWS?

Megalodon
thurs gameday. TCU is going to murder them.

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 2,535.98
BYU / Nebraska was pretty entertaining.

What about beans?
Sand$: 20,110.68
Go Marshall.

I won't be too hard on LVsharks
Great White Shark
Sand$: 31,313.34
This Spartans Ducks game is insanely entertaining. Living up to the first '15 top ten matchup.