The South Carolina Gamecocks...

Chum
Sand$: 112.00
...are not a top 10 team. This year's FSU.
Megalodon
Sand$: 2.00
OK.

University of Minnesota Golden Gophers

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

"The name on the front of the jersey is a hell of a lot more important than the one on the back"
-Herb Brooks
Great White Shark
Sand$: 20,747.54
USC is a great team and would compete for the championship in any league in the country. Latimore and Clooney are STUDS!!

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
Megalodon
Sand$: 2.00
bluemist wrote:USC is a great team and would compete for the championship in any league in the country. Latimore and Clooney are STUDS!!

I didn't know Clooney actually played football, I thought that was just a movie :wink:

University of Minnesota Golden Gophers

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

"The name on the front of the jersey is a hell of a lot more important than the one on the back"
-Herb Brooks
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 43,041.82
Ban this troll. Again.

34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

Cause if my eyes don't deceive me, there's something goin' wrong around here.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 162,568.48
:lol:

"This whole world would be successful if everybody stopped quitting." - Evander Holyfield
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 119,712.42
I like the Vols more. On the back end of a Georgia-Miss St-Bama stretch with the first 2 on the road and Bama at home it'll be tough for the Vols to make the trip to Columbia a W though. Although Carolina will be coming off back to back on the road against LSU and Florida with Arkansas immediately after. I think they're the best two in the East regardless. Georgia's schedule is the easiest, but I think they're a step back from both. 5 or 6 conference win team, but if they're the rep in Atlanta they're getting thumped.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 18,999.80
OarChambo wrote:I like the Vols more. On the back end of a Georgia-Miss St-Bama stretch with the first 2 on the road and Bama at home it'll be tough for the Vols to make the trip to Columbia a W though. Although Carolina will be coming off back to back on the road against LSU and Florida with Arkansas immediately after. I think they're the best two in the East regardless. Georgia's schedule is the easiest, but I think they're a step back from both. 5 or 6 conference win team, but if they're the rep in Atlanta they're getting thumped.

Don't jinx us. They did look good but NC State was a bit overrated. Watch out for next year if we can get Bray and at least Hunter or Patterson to come back. I think all should stay but money could talk especially for Hunter since he is reproducing already.

Sharks College League
South Florida League of Champions
Supreme Megalodon
redbone wrote:
OarChambo wrote:I like the Vols more. On the back end of a Georgia-Miss St-Bama stretch with the first 2 on the road and Bama at home it'll be tough for the Vols to make the trip to Columbia a W though. Although Carolina will be coming off back to back on the road against LSU and Florida with Arkansas immediately after. I think they're the best two in the East regardless. Georgia's schedule is the easiest, but I think they're a step back from both. 5 or 6 conference win team, but if they're the rep in Atlanta they're getting thumped.

Don't jinx us. They did look good but NC State was a bit overrated. Watch out for next year if we can get Bray and at least Hunter or Patterson to come back. I think all should stay but money could talk especially for Hunter since he is reproducing already.

You guys played about how I expected you to, Glennon was a disappointment for NC St though. Bray has to come back, Patterson will, and if I had to say stay or leave for Hunter right now I'd say leave but that can absolutely change. What I like about you guys vs. the East is you guys can actually score some points. Florida should be an easy win, they just can't score points right now. South Carolina and Georgia have defenses that can slow you down, especially if you're too one dimensional since the run game may be an issue - a lot of pressure on Bray in those games. Really on him whether you guys are a 7-8 win team or a 9-10 win team.
Chum
pwbowen wrote:Ban this troll. Again.

LOL A GAMECOCKS FAN.

You're in for a long year. Hopefully you blow the panties off this East Carolina squad or the season could become that much longer.
Supreme Megalodon
Blackball wrote:

LOL A GAMECOCKS FAN.

You're in for a long year. Hopefully you blow the panties off this East Carolina squad or the season could become that much longer.

Troll away, Merri, troll away.

Chum
pwbowen wrote:Troll away, Merri, troll away.

:stupid:
Supreme Megalodon
pwbowen wrote:
Blackball wrote:

LOL A GAMECOCKS FAN.

Troll away, Merri, troll away.

Oh.

It's him?

Siiiiigh
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 162,568.48
UAB today. Awesome match-up. Almost wish I could stay home from Camp Randall and watch this one tonight, but will definitely DVR it.. game of the week possibilities but with LA. Monroe vs Auburn, Vandy vs. Presbyterian, Georgia vs Florida Atl., LSU vs Idaho, Miss St. vs Troy and Kentucky vs. W. Kentucky,... I'm confused which one to watch for Power football....

"This whole world would be successful if everybody stopped quitting." - Evander Holyfield
Supreme Megalodon
birddog wrote:UAB today. Awesome match-up. Almost wish I could stay home from Camp Randall and watch this one tonight, but will definitely DVR it.. game of the week possibilities but with LA. Monroe vs Auburn, Vandy vs. Presbyterian, Georgia vs Florida Atl., LSU vs Idaho, Miss St. vs Troy and Kentucky vs. W. Kentucky,... I'm confused which one to watch for Power football....

Jeez, dude, fuggin' get over the witch little SEC fest that you like to throw.

Let me know if having LSU, Florida, Clemson, Tennessee, Georgia, Arkansas and Missouri would meet your special criteria for a decent schedule.

It's not like the Big 10.2 really went out and played a monster out of conference schedule.

Let me know what's the point of the constant whining, complaining and obsession with the SEC, outside of simply trolling.