The South Carolina Gamecocks...

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 162,568.48
sorry pw

over-rated

"This whole world would be successful if everybody stopped quitting." - Evander Holyfield
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 19,632.56
birddog wrote:sorry pw

over-rated

yep.

Even worse...if the stupid UGHa bullmutts somehow beat UF this weekend, they'll be in the SEC Championship, served on a platter to 'Bama.

How terrible is UGHa to have gotten destroyed by da Cocks?
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 43,041.82
Blzbba wrote:

over-rated

yep.

Even worse...if the stupid UGHa bullmutts somehow beat UF this weekend, they'll be in the SEC Championship, served on a platter to 'Bama.

Over-rated? I suppose, but I'd say that stretch of Uga and then on the road against LSU and then Florida is enough to do in about any team nowadays.

The LSU game was winnable but the Florida game was lost with the 3 turnovers. It was over at half-time.

I guess it's an amazing coincidence that Georgia got a soft schedule by SEC standards again this year. :roll:

34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

Cause if my eyes don't deceive me, there's something goin' wrong around here.
Supreme Megalodon
pwbowen wrote:
Blzbba wrote:

over-rated

yep.

Over-rated? I suppose, but I'd say that stretch of Uga and then on the road against LSU and then Florida is enough to do in about any team nowadays.

The LSU game was winnable but the Florida game was lost with the 3 turnovers. It was over at half-time.

I guess it's an amazing coincidence that Georgia got a soft schedule by SEC standards again this year. :roll:

unlike 'dog, I'm about as disappointed in the last 2 weeks as one could be as a fan of a 2nd-favorite school. (I've long given up on my stupid wishbone offense @#$ing coach - OBC was my last hope).

And yeah, it's amazing how stupid ugha never ever plays 'Bama and rarely plays LSU.
Supreme Megalodon
Blzbba wrote:
pwbowen wrote:
Blzbba wrote:

over-rated

yep.

unlike 'dog, I'm about as disappointed in the last 2 weeks as one could be as a fan of a 2nd-favorite school. (I've long given up on my stupid wishbone offense @#$ing coach - OBC was my last hope).

And yeah, it's amazing how stupid ugha never ever plays 'Bama and rarely plays LSU.

I was only disappointed in the way that the Florida game completely unraveled. I knew LSU would be tough after uGa in Death Valley with the Tigers coming off the loss to Florida.

But as a long-time Gamecock fan, we're never, ever shocked to lose.

When you think about the fact that the loss in Gainesville was the first loss since 2009 to either Clemson, Georgia, Tennessee or Florida I feel a lot better about the program as a whole right now.

Supreme Megalodon
pwbowen wrote:When you think about the fact that the loss in Gainesville was the first loss since 2009 to either Clemson, Georgia, Tennessee or Florida I feel a lot better about the program as a whole right now.

It must be nice to feel good about one's program. I'm afraid we haven't bottomed-out yet...that our idiot coach's wishbone offense hasn't yet completely crushed recruiting, though the symptoms this year - YEAR 5 btw - are obvious that the slide has begun.

Yet I cannot tell you how many idiot GT fans on the sites I post on still swear that "Paul Johnson's the best coach we can get!". The kool aid is strong, apparently, though not sure why, considering that we lose every bowl game and all but 1 of the games vs ugha.
Supreme Megalodon
Blzbba wrote:
pwbowen wrote:When you think about the fact that the loss in Gainesville was the first loss since 2009 to either Clemson, Georgia, Tennessee or Florida I feel a lot better about the program as a whole right now.

It must be nice to feel good about one's program. I'm afraid we haven't bottomed-out yet...that our idiot coach's wishbone offense hasn't yet completely crushed recruiting, though the symptoms this year - YEAR 5 btw - are obvious that the slide has begun.

Yet I cannot tell you how many idiot GT fans on the sites I post on still swear that "Paul Johnson's the best coach we can get!". The kool aid is strong, apparently, though not sure why, considering that we lose every bowl game and all but 1 of the games vs ugha.

Well remember, a realistic Gamecock fan should have had pretty low standards for 'feeling good about a program' to start with. We've had 1 win and 0 win seasons since 2000. :wink:

Supreme Megalodon
omg im just sick at tailgate watching sc vs tn latimore is done. that was horrible. hes done.

"This whole world would be successful if everybody stopped quitting." - Evander Holyfield
Supreme Megalodon
ugh my heart and gut sunk

Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,636.24
Geez, you have to feel bad for the kid.
Megalodon
Sand$: 12,553.48
That was worse than Willis McGahee, his career could be over

Megalodon
Sand$: 13,322.88
I watched it once, can't any more. Sounds strange but I had a major knee injury a long time ago and when I saw the Lattimore play my knee had a funny tingle in it. No joke.

Hopefully he can fully recover otherwise a great talent is lost.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,636.24
Kind of ominous from Spurrier after the game about how Lattimore will be great at whatever he ends up doing in life. Most assumed he'd be in the NFL, but now maybe not?
Megalodon
Sand$: 23,761.28
Hope he has a plan B. Hate to see this but its part of football...and he was so close to making it...maybe he still play though

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Supreme Megalodon
scottdills wrote:Kind of ominous from Spurrier after the game about how Lattimore will be great at whatever he ends up doing in life. Most assumed he'd be in the NFL, but now maybe not?

Just sick with this one. I've never heard one single negative thing about Marcus during his time at South Carolina. Great player and even greater person from everything I've heard. A true leader on the team, was always the first player for every practice, drill or anything else. A very religious and humble person who I would bet was on pace to get a degree. The work that he put in to get back to playing this year after tearing up the knee last year was practically inspiring.

I think the TD run today might be the last TD he ever scores. With barely over 2 years actual games played he's set career records at South Carolina.

I can't imagine suddenly having all your hopes and dreams of being a professional athlete stripped away in an instant like we just watched.