Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 162,568.48
SEC I'm looking at you. Alabama and LSU belong no where near the top-10. They're overrated garbage.

"This whole world would be successful if everybody stopped quitting." - Evander Holyfield
Megalodon
Sand$: 161,603.68
sooooooooo...........

:?:
Supreme Megalodon
I don't see where either deserve a top-10 ranking. Don't understand it at all.

"This whole world would be successful if everybody stopped quitting." - Evander Holyfield
Megalodon
Sand$: 8,346.72
How is this thread not about Notre Lame?

gridguru wrote:Favorite: LVSharks
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 43,041.82
I know, you like to troll. And you like to whine about the SEC.

But really, who's better than Alabama? If you don't have some tiny morsel of logic I think you should be banned to only commenting on Unions, Obama and Obama's Unions.

Oh, and please please please post the Birddog Top 10. I'm betting this should be hilarious.

34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

Cause if my eyes don't deceive me, there's something goin' wrong around here.
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 250.00
pwbowen wrote:But really, who's better than Alabama?

Great question. A retard will argue that they haven't beat anybody...relaxxxxx. This team is the best in the country. Has it all. Not to say they can't lose, anything can happen, but really, if they played any team on any given day on any field, they'd beat them 8 or 9 times out of 10 minimum.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 119,752.40
Starting to think birddog is going off the deep end
Supreme Megalodon
OarChambo wrote:Starting to think birddog is going off the deep end

100% trolling, just SEC hating as a hobby. :wink:

Supreme Megalodon
pwbowen wrote:

Thought it was just that, but it seems like he's going out of his way to do it all over the place and with everything he hates - not just the SEC.

I think the SEC is a bit over rated, but all of this is ridiculous.
Supreme Megalodon
OarChambo wrote:
pwbowen wrote:

Thought it was just that, but it seems like he's going out of his way to do it all over the place and with everything he hates - not just the SEC.

Agreed and it has been for a while. I hope no one really thinks we have 4 of the top 6 teams playing right now. But the arguments about "don't play anyone and all bowl games are relatively home games" are just silly IMO. It will shake out over time. Either SC or uGa will drop to just out of the Top 10 after this weekend, most likely and Florida's got a good shot to upset LSU.

Florida State looks legit but some injuries on the D would have me concerned.

Oregon and West Virginia might be the most entertaining teams in the country, but can they play enough defense to win a title?

I'm going to continue to ignore Notre Dame as long as possible. :lol:

Supreme Megalodon
pwbowen wrote:
OarChambo wrote:
pwbowen wrote:

Agreed and it has been for a while. I hope no one really thinks we have 4 of the top 6 teams playing right now. But the arguments about "don't play anyone and all bowl games are relatively home games" are just silly IMO. It will shake out over time. Either SC or uGa will drop to just out of the Top 10 after this weekend, most likely and Florida's got a good shot to upset LSU.

Oregon and West Virginia might be the most entertaining teams in the country, but can they play enough defense to win a title?

Oregon can play defense, West Va can't but with Geno I legitimately think they go undefeated. Whether they play in the title game depends on how the Pac 12 and SEC shake out.

Notre Dame has an outstanding front 7 and o line, but their secondary is putrid and their QB (whoever it is) will lose them at least a game or 2. They're legit, but 10 win legit, not in the BCS title hunt in November legit.

I'm not sold on EJ Manuel yet, still betting he costs them at least one game this year, more concerned about him than their D - they have depth.
Supreme Megalodon
OarChambo wrote:
pwbowen wrote:
OarChambo wrote:
pwbowen wrote:

Oregon can play defense, West Va can't but with Geno I legitimately think they go undefeated. Whether they play in the title game depends on how the Pac 12 and SEC shake out.

Notre Dame has an outstanding front 7 and o line, but their secondary is putrid and their QB (whoever it is) will lose them at least a game or 2. They're legit, but 10 win legit, not in the BCS title hunt in November legit.

I'm not sold on EJ Manuel yet, still betting he costs them at least one game this year, more concerned about him than their D - they have depth.

Not sure who in the ACC could actually beat Florida State since they've already taken care of Clemson.

Megalodon
Sand$: 12,553.48
No one, the ACC is a freakin joke and I swear to god if FSU chokes against VT in the ACC Championship I will snap. I cannot watch VT get throttled in another BCS game.
Supreme Megalodon
Yea I'm trolling. :roll:

Why do they deserve it?

I've seen nothing so far in games nor has anyone posted a single reason why they do. Just whining about someone pointing a finger to blind overrating and the sheeple that buy the BS.

I think the SEC is a bit over rated
Agreed and it has been for a while. I hope no one really thinks we have 4 of the top 6 teams playing right now.

but I'm hating and trolling :lol: you guys belong on ESPN with this act.

Supreme Megalodon
birddog wrote:Yea I'm trolling. :roll:

Why do they deserve it?

I've seen nothing so far in games nor has anyone posted a single reason why they do. Just whining about someone pointing a finger to blind overrating and the sheeple that buy the BS.

I think the SEC is a bit over rated
Agreed and it has been for a while. I hope no one really thinks we have 4 of the top 6 teams playing right now.

but I'm hating and trolling :lol: you guys belong on ESPN with this act.

If Alabama doesn't deserve to be #1 right now, who does?

If you aren't trolling, please post who the Top 10 should be, since the SEC teams aren't worthy. I'd be interested to read it to see any type of reasoning to downgrade the SEC right now.

But I'll play along, my Top 10 would have Bama at 1 and West Virginia in at 4. I'd slide Georgia and South Carolina back a few spots and move up Kansas State and Notre Dame.

Feel free to let me know who 'deserves' to be at what spot if you have any justification. I don't think that's a valid argument for anyone at this point in the season.