User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 37331
Joined: Tue Sep 6, 2005
Sand$: 162,568.48
ridiculousness.
_______________________________________

"This whole world would be successful if everybody stopped quitting." - Evander Holyfield
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 58499
Joined: Fri Jul 7, 2006
Sand$: 119,752.40
Louisville #1?

National champs out of the top ten?

Sorry. Would be easier to discuss your rankings if you actually... You know, did them.
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 46172
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2005
Sand$: 43,041.82
birddog wrote:ridiculousness.


Image

You, my friend, have become a Master Baiter.

:notworthy:

We need you to use your powers for good to help get some of the riff-raff out of the tank. Can you take requests to target? :wink:
_______________________________________

34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

Cause if my eyes don't deceive me, there's something goin' wrong around here.
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 37331
Joined: Tue Sep 6, 2005
Sand$: 162,568.48
Tell me more about LSU's and Florida's ELITE defenses.

I like a good short story before a nap..
_______________________________________

"This whole world would be successful if everybody stopped quitting." - Evander Holyfield
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 46172
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2005
Sand$: 43,041.82
birddog wrote:BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH, I'm still not posting a Top 10, simply goin' fishin'.


When you get around to your Top 10, we'll go from there. :wink:
_______________________________________

34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

Cause if my eyes don't deceive me, there's something goin' wrong around here.
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 58499
Joined: Fri Jul 7, 2006
Sand$: 119,752.40
pwbowen wrote:
birddog wrote:BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH, I'm still not posting a Top 10, simply goin' fishin'.


When you get around to your Top 10, we'll go from there. :wink:

He is waiting for signing day 2014
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 37331
Joined: Tue Sep 6, 2005
Sand$: 162,568.48
pwbowen wrote:
birddog wrote:BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH, I'm still not posting a Top 10, simply goin' fishin'.


When you post something that corresponds with the false media drivel, I'll give it consideration otherwise I'm hugging the trunk with this other dude that thinks ranking stars are important :wink:

ftfy
_______________________________________

"This whole world would be successful if everybody stopped quitting." - Evander Holyfield
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 46172
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2005
Sand$: 43,041.82
birddog wrote:
pwbowen wrote:
birddog wrote:BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH, I'm still not posting a Top 10, simply goin' fishin'.


When you post something that corresponds with the false media drivel, I'll give it consideration otherwise I'm hugging the trunk with this other dude that thinks ranking stars are important :wink:

ftfy


Either post your Top 10 or don't. I didn't start this thread and crap all over an entire conference and then scurry away.

I have zero interest in any college football discussion in this thread until that correct Top 10 is posted.
_______________________________________

34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

Cause if my eyes don't deceive me, there's something goin' wrong around here.
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 58499
Joined: Fri Jul 7, 2006
Sand$: 119,752.40
Alabama is teh sucks.
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 37331
Joined: Tue Sep 6, 2005
Sand$: 162,568.48
pwbowen wrote:
birddog wrote:
pwbowen wrote:
birddog wrote:BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH, I'm still not posting a Top 10, simply goin' fishin'.


When you post something that corresponds with the false media drivel, I'll give it consideration otherwise I'm hugging the trunk with this other dude that thinks ranking stars are important :wink:

ftfy


Either post your Top 10 or don't. I didn't start this thread and crap all over an entire conference and then scurry away.

I have zero interest in any college football discussion in this thread until that correct Top 10 is posted.
I told you I haven't watched everything yet. When I do I will. Meanwhile you've been in here with the other trunk huger whining.. and thats my fault I suppose :lol:

:roll:
_______________________________________

"This whole world would be successful if everybody stopped quitting." - Evander Holyfield
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 46172
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2005
Sand$: 43,041.82
birddog wrote:
pwbowen wrote:
birddog wrote:
pwbowen wrote:
birddog wrote:BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH, I'm still not posting a Top 10, simply goin' fishin'.


When you post something that corresponds with the false media drivel, I'll give it consideration otherwise I'm hugging the trunk with this other dude that thinks ranking stars are important :wink:

ftfy


Either post your Top 10 or don't. I didn't start this thread and crap all over an entire conference and then scurry away.

I have zero interest in any college football discussion in this thread until that correct Top 10 is posted.
I told you I haven't watched everything yet. When I do I will. Meanwhile you've been in here with the other trunk huger whining.. and thats my fault I suppose :lol:

:roll:


Whining? Why, I am simply waiting to be stunned and amazed at the correct Top 10 when posted.

But no, I suppose it's my fault since I created this thread full of silly whining. :oops: Oh wait, no that wasn't me. :twisted:
_______________________________________

34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

Cause if my eyes don't deceive me, there's something goin' wrong around here.
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 37331
Joined: Tue Sep 6, 2005
Sand$: 162,568.48
Oh thats right I forgot I'm trolling. Sorry about that.

Geux Tigers!
_______________________________________

"This whole world would be successful if everybody stopped quitting." - Evander Holyfield
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 58499
Joined: Fri Jul 7, 2006
Sand$: 119,752.40
birddog wrote:Oh thats right I forgot I'm trolling. Sorry about that.

Geux Tigers!

Don't forget roll tide, troll.
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 46172
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2005
Sand$: 43,041.82
birddog wrote:Oh thats right I forgot I'm trolling. Sorry about that.

Geux Tigers!


If you say so....

I just scratch my head at why anything's posted here at this point. If you want to post a Top 10 then cool, I'll read it. If not, then what's the point of cross-thread slapfighting?
_______________________________________

34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

Cause if my eyes don't deceive me, there's something goin' wrong around here.
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 58499
Joined: Fri Jul 7, 2006
Sand$: 119,752.40
To troll.