Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 162,568.48
pwbowen wrote:
birddog wrote:Oh thats right I forgot I'm trolling. Sorry about that.

Geux Tigers!

If you say so....

I just scratch my head at why anything's posted here at this point. If you want to post a Top 10 then cool, I'll read it. If not, then what's the point of cross-thread slapfighting?

I will when I get there. Otherwise I'm not sure what you're talking about. I've been ignoring the ignorant douchebag troll since yesterday. Its kind of nice

"This whole world would be successful if everybody stopped quitting." - Evander Holyfield
Supreme Megalodon
Hey, pw I did find it interesting that when I went to pull a list to save and edit I saw some "fan rankings".. that was something special :lol:

"This whole world would be successful if everybody stopped quitting." - Evander Holyfield
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 119,712.42
birddog wrote:
pwbowen wrote:
birddog wrote:Oh thats right I forgot I'm trolling. Sorry about that.

Geux Tigers!

If you say so....

I just scratch my head at why anything's posted here at this point. If you want to post a Top 10 then cool, I'll read it. If not, then what's the point of cross-thread slapfighting?

I will when I get there. Otherwise I'm not sure what you're talking about. I've been ignoring the ignorant douchebag troll since yesterday. Its kind of nice

Ignorant douchebag, huh? Still can't move on... Sling mud as you call it... Disagree without insult.

frig off, you hack.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 43,041.82
birddog wrote:Hey, pw I did find it interesting that when I went to pull a list to save and edit I saw some "fan rankings".. that was something special :lol:

Fans be dumb, that would have to be entertaining. And thats most fans, regardless of conference. :lol:

34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

Cause if my eyes don't deceive me, there's something goin' wrong around here.
Supreme Megalodon
Now Auburn and Mizzou at this juncture of the season?.. smells foul.

Supreme Megalodon
YES!
Supreme Megalodon
birddog wrote:Now Auburn and Mizzou at this juncture of the season?.. smells foul.

They aren't Top 10 teams IMO and neither was Miami. Right now there are 6 teams that I think are above the rest but Fresno St and N. Illinois would be fun to crash the party.

But feel free to post the correct Top 10..........oh, never mind.

Supreme Megalodon
pwbowen wrote:Right now there are 6 teams that I think are above the rest but Fresno St and N. Illinois would be fun to crash the party.

Last year's version of Northern Illinois was better and Fresno has found themselves in too many close games against mediocre competition. Crashing the party looks possible for both, although Northern Illinois is going to have some battles down the stretch, but I'm not optimistic about what they do once they get there.

I feel good about the top 7, but after that I want to rank 3 of Texas A&M, LSU, Wisconsin, Michigan St, and UCLA but four of them have two losses and the only 'good win' Sparty has is over Michigan. Difficult to justify bumping any of them over the current 8-10 until more games are played.
Supreme Megalodon
OarChambo wrote:
pwbowen wrote:Right now there are 6 teams that I think are above the rest but Fresno St and N. Illinois would be fun to crash the party.

Last year's version of Northern Illinois was better and Fresno has found themselves in too many close games against mediocre competition. Crashing the party looks possible for both, although Northern Illinois is going to have some battles down the stretch, but I'm not optimistic about what they do once they get there.

I feel good about the top 7, but after that I want to rank 3 of Texas A&M, LSU, Wisconsin, Michigan St, and UCLA but four of them have two losses and the only 'good win' Sparty has is over Michigan. Difficult to justify bumping any of them over the current 8-10 until more games are played.

I believe your overvaluing Clemson. That FSU game should be worth 2 losses.

Not that I'm biased though. :lol:

Supreme Megalodon
pwbowen wrote:
OarChambo wrote:

:lol: You don't say!

Georgia was a great team before all those injuries and Clemson beat them. I expect them to do the same to your Gamecocks at the end of the month too. I think they've earned it and are legit, but like the others, they need to keep doing it.
Supreme Megalodon
OarChambo wrote:
pwbowen wrote:
OarChambo wrote:

Georgia was a great team before all those injuries and Clemson beat them. I expect them to do the same to your Gamecocks at the end of the month too. I think they've earned it and are legit, but like the others, they need to keep doing it.

I don't think Georgia was a great team and they would have lost in Athens.

We shall see after Thanksgiving. I think, unlike the last 4 years, it will be a close game. :wink:

Supreme Megalodon
pwbowen wrote:
birddog wrote:Now Auburn and Mizzou at this juncture of the season?.. smells foul.

They aren't Top 10 teams IMO and neither was Miami. Right now there are 6 teams that I think are above the rest but Fresno St and N. Illinois would be fun to crash the party.

I've been able to watched both twice now and I'm not even sure how they're doing what they're doing.. but they are doing it. Just doesn't look right.

@ top 10.. "it changes every week", right? :wink:

I could just agree with the BCS poll and all would be fine I suppose... lulz

Supreme Megalodon
birddog wrote:
pwbowen wrote:

I've been able to watched both twice now and I'm not even sure how they're doing what they're doing.. but they are doing it. Just doesn't look right.

I don't think they're top echelon talent teams, I just like the idea of them going undefeated and fubaring up the BCS as much as possible.

Well, unless you have a crystal ball, yes, it will change week to week in some cases. Of course, if you never make one then you can never be wrong, can you?

Supreme Megalodon
pwbowen wrote:
birddog wrote:
pwbowen wrote:

I don't think they're top echelon talent teams, I just like the idea of them going undefeated and fubaring up the BCS as much as possible.

Well, unless you have a crystal ball, yes, it will change week to week in some cases. Of course, if you never make one then you can never be wrong, can you?

Ah.. I was talking about Mizzou and Auburn, but agree @ BCS mess-up. What would be great is if they get the bid and crush whomever they're paired with. Would force 'those people' to actually watch football for a change.. open some eyes.

At @ wk4 when I called it I was wrong about Bama last year and I owned it. LSU however.. between the eyes. We're on on our way home to warm up, sit and watch a little. I haven't even looked at a schedule.

Supreme Megalodon
OarChambo wrote:
pwbowen wrote:
OarChambo wrote:

Can we call Clemson fraudulent Top 10 now?

Ho hum, another multi-TD beating of Clemson. I love Dabo. I hope he never leaves. Gotta love the 0-5 as HC vs. South Carolina. If only he'd have another 6 minute youtube rant for me. :twisted: