Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 21,148.64
Lane Kiffin wrote:I've said this before: If Matt Barkley had the defense that Matt Leinart and Carson Palmer had, Matt Barkley would have won the Heisman Trophy just like they did. He would have had the winning records they had.

So, thats the USC HC throwing the USC DC under the bus and its official: The non-heisman and non-winning record of Barkley is all on Monte, not Lane

Way to disrespect your dad and take responsibility for your actions, "coach" =D>
Last edited by jamcutpost on Sun 09.29.2013, 15:09, edited 1 time in total.

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 43,041.82
jamcutpost wrote:
Lane Kiffin wrote:I've said this before: If Matt Barkley had the defense that Matt Leinart and Carson Palmer had, Matt Barkley would have won the Heisman Trophy just like they did. He would have had the winning records they had.

So, thats the USC HC throwing the USC DC under the bus and its official: The non-heisman and non-winning record of Barkley is all on Monte, not Lane

Way to disrespect your dad and take responsibility for your actions, "coach" =D>

Don't act surprised. Kiffin has and always will be one of the biggest douchebags in recent years in college football. He's an entitled deekhead who will be on TV with his smug little smashable face next year talking like he's not a POS who doesn't have any skills outside of slimey recruiting high-end talent. He's Jim Mora with a TV face and even lower IQ.

34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

Cause if my eyes don't deceive me, there's something goin' wrong around here.
Supreme Megalodon
Daniel Jeremiah tweet wrote:USC's offense is painful to watch...2 Stud WR's, 2 stud TE's and they don't throw the ball more than 5 yards down the field

I get that Kiffin will retort by saying if his QBs cant go further downfield then he can only work with what he has.

The massive problem with that is that Laney has been @ USC since 2010 and those USC QBs that are struggling? Those are the same guys that will have had his tutelage for a few years and his approval. This isnt a problem thats crept up on him.

USC now lost 6 in their last 8 ...

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Megalodon
Sand$: 42,683.90
Unless they get to the Pac12 title game, I can't see Kiffin back on the sideline at USC next season.. Losing at home to a Wazzu team that scored 10 points is just pathetic.

2009 Tanked Dynasty League Champ
2010 Draft Sharks Semi-Pro West Champ
2011 Draft Sharks Pro Champ
2012 Deep Black Dynasty Champion
Supreme Megalodon
LaSean4Heisman wrote:Unless they get to the Pac12 title game, I can't see Kiffin back on the sideline at USC next season.. Losing at home to a Wazzu team that scored 10 points is just pathetic.

Annnnnnnddd .....

After another loss, its game over. Finally.

Dont come back soon.

- Douglas Adams
Supreme Megalodon
This is the 0.01% of the time that I'm laughing at someone becoming unemployed.

F U Kiffin. I hear you can go pump gas for Alshon.

Supreme Megalodon
Pumping gas is too good for him [-X

Honestly, so unwilling to accept any form of responsibility or ownership of poor performance and a staggeringly large resume over a relatively small period of 6yrs, bulging at the seams to prove it (Oak, Vols, USC).

Throwing his own Dad (!) under the bus for USC's failure to win because of defensive failings (Monte, the Godfather of the tampa 2, SB winning coach and a guy doing just fine looking after the DC duties in DAL, incidentally Laney), just par for the course with him. Its not unfair to call him toxic at this point.

A few things stand out from Haden's presser ref:the firing tho:

Haden said he heard no complaints from players or coaches about Kiffin.
    Ed Orgeron is the interim coach, and Haden wouldnt be pulled into discussion about potential replacements. Not mid-season.
    Orgeron said the offense would not look dramatically different & Kessler will remain the starter (Which makes the first part almost implicit anyway, genius ... :F )

Interestingly, noone was throwing Laney under the bus, which is odd when you consider hed lost 7 of the last 11 games, and perhaps more tellingly 5 of the last 6 P12 games. Hopefully Kiffin Jnr is taking notes, but more likely he's still looking everywhere for the scapegoat - except in the mirror.

- Douglas Adams
Supreme Megalodon
jamcutpost wrote:Pumping gas is too good for him [-X

Honestly, so unwilling to accept any form of responsibility or ownership of poor performance and a staggeringly large resume over a relatively small period of 6yrs, bulging at the seams to prove it (Oak, Vols, USC).

Throwing his own Dad (!) under the bus for USC's failure to win because of defensive failings (Monte, the Godfather of the tampa 2, SB winning coach and a guy doing just fine looking after the DC duties in DAL, incidentally Laney), just par for the course with him. Its not unfair to call him toxic at this point.

A few things stand out from Haden's presser ref:the firing tho:

Haden said he heard no complaints from players or coaches about Kiffin.
    Ed Orgeron is the interim coach, and Haden wouldnt be pulled into discussion about potential replacements. Not mid-season.
    Orgeron said the offense would not look dramatically different & Kessler will remain the starter (Which makes the first part almost implicit anyway, genius ... :F )

Interestingly, noone was throwing Laney under the bus, which is odd when you consider hed lost 7 of the last 11 games, and perhaps more tellingly 5 of the last 6 P12 games. Hopefully Kiffin Jnr is taking notes, but more likely he's still looking everywhere for the scapegoat - except in the mirror.

My crack was based on Kiffin telling Alshon Jeffery during recruiting that if he went to South Carolina he'd "end up pumping gas like everyone else from that school." Laney denied it but he didn't realize that he was on speaker phone and Jeffery's HS Coach was listening and verified Alshon's version of the story.

Supreme Megalodon
USC has been alerted that individuals posing as USC representatives made overtures to two coaches regarding the Trojans' head coaching position.

In one instance, a person falsely identifying himself as a high-ranking member of the USC athletic department attempted to make contact several times with the Denver Broncos' coaching staff to discuss the Trojan job. That person has been identified by USC and appropriate action is being taken.

In another, someone claiming to represent USC reached out to a contact of former NFL head coach and current NBC broadcaster Tony Dungy, who said on today's Dan Patrick Show that he had no interest in the Trojan job. That person, again not a representative of USC, also has been identified and USC is in the process of contacting that individual.

"Tony's discussion on the radio today of being contacted by USC was a complete surprise to us," USC Athletic Director Pat Haden said. "So were the calls made to the Broncos. I can assure you no authorized representative of USC or our athletic department made these calls.

"As I said last week, we will not comment on every name that comes out. It would be a disservice to our players and coaches, who are devoting everything they have into the remainder of our season. We have a head coach right now in Ed Orgeron. We have not offered the job to anyone."

http://www.usctrojans.com/blog/2013/10/ ... tives.html

- Douglas Adams