Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 34,907.06
http://tinyurl.com/c7epqbw

A cell phone video shows LSU running back Jeremy Hill punching a man from behind and then celebrating with high fives when a second unidentified man knocked the victim out with another punch, according to a Baton Rouge Police report on the incident.
Moderatorbaiter
Sand$: 6,214.54
It'll get swept under the rug. Just ask Jordan Jefferson.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 34,907.06
http://tinyurl.com/nuzsmsr

Simple battery. Suspended sentence. Has a curfew, but will be allowed to attend football related activities.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 19,629.82
SEC! SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!
Moderatorbaiter
@jacquesdoucet: Skip Bertman tells Shreveport media he does not believe RB Jeremy Hill will be back on LSU football team. #LSUROAR
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 43,041.82
Blzbba wrote:SEC! SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!SEC!

:lol:

With Dirty Urban at the OSU and Lane Kiffin at USC I'm not even sure the worst is in the SEC anymore. We've exported the biggest douchebags.

34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

Cause if my eyes don't deceive me, there's something goin' wrong around here.
Megalodon
Sand$: 18,760.14
The thing you got to understand is that in Louisiana people punch other people all the time, so no big deal.

Low Self Esteem Support Group will meet Thursday at 7 PM . Please use the back door.
Supreme Megalodon
gballs1 wrote:The thing you got to understand is that in Louisiana people punch other people all the time, so no big deal.

I had a Cajun for a roommate in college. I often wanted to punch him for no reason in particular.

Moderatorbaiter
pwbowen wrote:
gballs1 wrote:The thing you got to understand is that in Louisiana people punch other people all the time, so no big deal.

I had a Cajun for a roommate in college. I often wanted to punch him for no reason in particular.

Did he smell like corn dogs?
Supreme Megalodon
StoneCutter wrote:
pwbowen wrote:

Did he smell like corn dogs?

I don't remember. I do remember being at a friend's house and he showed up and proceeded to pick his nose and wipe it on the back of the couch a few times. I'm certain his Mom and Dad were siblings.

Megalodon
Sand$: 18,760.14
pwbowen wrote:

I'm not kidding about this. First time I went to Tiger Stadium (LSU-Tennessee) I saw drunk LSU fans beating on each other. Not Tennessee fans - other LSU fans. And everybody acted like it was completely normal.

I immediately became an LSU fan for life.

Low Self Esteem Support Group will meet Thursday at 7 PM . Please use the back door.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 162,568.48
I have a difficult time accepting the fact that this happened to such an outstanding citizen and someone that qualifies for an SEC football scholarship :F :lol: =D>

"This whole world would be successful if everybody stopped quitting." - Evander Holyfield
Supreme Megalodon
birddog wrote:I have a difficult time accepting the fact that this happened to such an outstanding citizen and someone that qualifies for an SEC football scholarship :F :lol: =D>

Les Miles is a moron. Are you not surprised that the douchebags at theeeeee Ohio St are eligible for Big 10 scholarships? Weird.