Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 119,712.42
In light of birddog's comments about Aaron Hernandez and college football starting up in about a month I thought now would eb a great time to start this thread so all of your menstruating conference hatred can be funneled into one love-filled place.

Enjoy.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 19,631.02
Take Alabama and one of UF, UGA, LSU, and USC away, and the SEC is a bunch of overrated clowns like Ole Piss, VanderSuckt, Kensucky, etc.

If any of these bungholes had to recruit to Ga Tech standards, they'd suck as much as my team does. Or most likely just cheat.

And then there's the Big 10. These bunch of fk'ing idiots can't even count. The Ohio State is The Biggest Collection of Cheating Turds in America. And then there's Pedophile St., home of "Joe Pa looked away while kids got raped". Fk them and the rest of the Big We Can't Even Fking Count dip$hits.

Next up: The PAthetiC 10.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 21,148.64
Just out of interest, which team do you support Blz?

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Supreme Megalodon
jamcutpost wrote:Just out of interest, which team do you support Blz?

me wrote:If any of these bungholes had to recruit to Ga Tech standards, they'd suck as much as my team does
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 21,148.64
Blzbba wrote:
jamcutpost wrote:Just out of interest, which team do you support Blz?

me wrote:If any of these bungholes had to recruit to Ga Tech standards, they'd suck as much as my team does

I was guessing it might be, didnt want to assume.

I know from past reads in this sub that ppl can get a bit "twitchy" when it comes to their college teams - so wanted to be sure!

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Megalodon
Sand$: 161,602.46
Damned Sun Belt Conference! I can't stand you!
Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,532.52
Georgia Tech is frackin' joke. You exist only to pad our stats on the way to the SEC Championship. And your women look like men. Who did y'all invite to the ACC again? UConn and Troy or something like that? Oh my bad. It was Louisville. Same difference. Well hope that works out for you. Great call you guys made leaving the SEC. Real bunch of geniuses.

Crippling Falcoholism
12 tm std 1RB/WR 2RB 2WR
Romo, Rivers
McCoy, Ball, S Jax, L Miller, J Hill
Julio, Roddy, Maclin, Steve Smith, Kelvin Benjamin
VD, Ebron
Rams
Hauschka
Feel free to PM
Moderatorbaiter
Sand$: 6,214.54
2014 SEC schedule released yesterday. LSU @ Texas A&M on Thanksgiving Day.

More people in the US subscribe to Al Jazeera than subscribe to the longhorn network. BigXII is the Big Dumpster Fire.
Supreme Megalodon
kbeaumont152 wrote:Georgia Tech is frackin' joke. You exist only to pad our stats on the way to the SEC Championship. And your women look like men. Who did y'all invite to the ACC again? UConn and Troy or something like that? Oh my bad. It was Louisville. Same difference. Well hope that works out for you. Great call you guys made leaving the SEC. Real bunch of geniuses.

Oh look - it's a uGAg mutt sighting! :pukeleft:

You jackassses won't win the SEC Championship - your braindead preacher of a coach will fukk it up again, like he did last year by having that red-headed idiot Murray try to call a play at the end rather than spike it. What a fuking moron. No coach in any sport on earth does less with more than Mark Richt. You idiots will choke a game or 2 away this year that you should've won, lather-rinse-repeat.

Padding your stats against our asinine high-school offense is nothing to brag about. It'd be like me comparing avg SAT scores of Tech vs you Mutts.
Great White Shark
I turned down a full scholarship from your mid-level engineering school to go somewhere where football is king, and women are everywhere. I have no regrets.

Agree with you on Richt though. I've been the President of the fire Mark Richt club for the past 6 years.

Crippling Falcoholism
12 tm std 1RB/WR 2RB 2WR
Romo, Rivers
VD, Ebron
Rams
Hauschka
Feel free to PM
Supreme Megalodon
kbeaumont152 wrote:I turned down a full scholarship from your mid-level engineering school to go somewhere where football is king, and women are everywhere. I have no regrets.

Agree with you on Richt though. I've been the President of the fire Mark Richt club for the past 6 years.

I had no interest in attending the cow-college in Athens. REM sucks, btw.

And while GT is certainly a desert when it comes to hotties, that's what the rest of Atlanta is for. Back in the late 80s/early 90s, places like Buckhead just crawled with women. (No idea how it is now..too old to care!)

at least you're a Richt Realist - I'm not a fan of my high-school Wishbone option-offense coach either.
Great White Shark
Blzbba wrote:
kbeaumont152 wrote:I turned down a full scholarship from your mid-level engineering school to go somewhere where football is king, and women are everywhere. I have no regrets.

And while GT is certainly a desert when it comes to hotties, that's what the rest of Atlanta is for. Back in the late 80s/early 90s, places like Buckhead just crawled with women. (No idea how it is now..too old to care!)

at least you're a Richt Realist - I'm not a fan of my high-school Wishbone option-offense coach either.

Lol. I'm temporarily living in Statesboro where PJ is worshipped as a demigod. It's really frackin' annoying. Hope you guys miraculously start the season 11-0 so that we can crush your dreams. :thumbright:

Crippling Falcoholism
12 tm std 1RB/WR 2RB 2WR
Romo, Rivers
VD, Ebron
Rams
Hauschka
Feel free to PM
Supreme Megalodon
kbeaumont152 wrote:
Blzbba wrote:

Lol. I'm temporarily living in Statesboro where PJ is worshipped as a demigod. It's really frackin' annoying. Hope you guys miraculously start the season 11-0 so that we can crush your dreams. :thumbright:

If we don't win at least 9 games, PJ should be fired.

PJ's little fluky offense was successful in I-AA ball. But trying that $hit against SEC defenses and other 'real' teams just exposes it for the joke that it is. 3rd & 7? QB Dive!!

Unfortunately, I see you guys with at least 2 losses by the end of September so we won't be able to crush any dawg dreams...not that this stupid offense would've anyway. :F
Great White Shark
Eh. Two losses might still get us a crystal ball.

Crippling Falcoholism
12 tm std 1RB/WR 2RB 2WR
Romo, Rivers
VD, Ebron
Rams
Hauschka
Feel free to PM
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 119,712.42
Birddog = blind