Jameis' Jabber

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 119,712.42
Not looking forward to this kid getting the Clowney treatment in 2014.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 21,148.64
Already starting: Famous Squintston?

Like its really affecting his game :D

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Megalodon
Sand$: 42,683.90
Yikes... Winston being implicated in a sexual assault. Details are a bit sketchy though. Suspect is 5'9-5'11 and 240 and Winston's listed at 6'4 228. :?

2009 Tanked Dynasty League Champ
2010 Draft Sharks Semi-Pro West Champ
2011 Draft Sharks Pro Champ
2012 Deep Black Dynasty Champion
Moderatorbaiter
Sand$: 6,214.54
LaSean4Heisman wrote:Yikes... Winston being implicated in a sexual assault. Details are a bit sketchy though. Suspect is 5'9-5'11 and 240 and Winston's listed at 6'4 228. :?

It's a good thing he was going to keep himself from catching "Manziel Disease". :roll:
Supreme Megalodon
LaSean4Heisman wrote:Yikes... Winston being implicated in a sexual assault. Details are a bit sketchy though. Suspect is 5'9-5'11 and 240 and Winston's listed at 6'4 228. :?

"Attorney Tim Jansen added "this case has been going on for over a year. The case was basically closed and we’re not sure why it’s opened up."

Having gone from a non-starter/RS to a Heisman candidate?

Me too.

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Moderatorbaiter
Sand$: 6,214.54
jamcutpost wrote:

"Attorney Tim Jansen added "this case has been going on for over a year. The case was basically closed and we’re not sure why it’s opened up."

Having gone from a non-starter/RS to a Heisman candidate?

Me too.

The timing is highly suspect, but not unexpected the way the media seems to build these guys up and then tear them down in an attempt to gain ratings.

This one though could be really bad all around if the rumors that the police tried to cover it up turn out to be true.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 119,712.42
StoneCutter wrote:the media seems to build these guys up and then tear them down in an attempt to gain ratings.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 19,773.66
i have a feelign this is about to end badly.

think its also sad that you potentially have a woman whose life changed forever the moment this happened and all i'm hearing is "what this does to his chances of winning a heisman"....screw the heisman.

currently consulting my FF appraiser/advisor
Supreme Megalodon
StoneCutter wrote:This one though could be really bad all around if the rumors that the police tried to cover it up turn out to be true.

Yup - and depending on who you believe that could be exactly what happened.

Holding pattern for now as things come out, i guess.

- Douglas Adams
Megalodon
Sand$: 23,723.38
INNOCENT of all charges... =D>\
Must have sucked going through all that mess

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Megalodon
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:INNOCENT of all charges... =D>\

Not technically, they just didn't have enough information (or so they say, a shady situation to say the least) to carry on with a case. Doesn't mean it can't be opened back up.

I don't believe anyone actually expected him to be charged.

Megalodon
LaSean4Heisman wrote:

Not technically, they just didn't have enough information (or so they say, a shady situation to say the least) to carry on with a case. Doesn't mean it can't be opened back up.

well the evidence they had from the girl didn't match up...she acted like she was so drunk but the toxicology reports said differently. There was other things too. And people actually did believe he'd get charged...maybe you didn't.

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Megalodon
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:
LaSean4Heisman wrote:

well the evidence they had from the girl didn't match up...she acted like she was so drunk but the toxicology reports said differently. There was other things too. And people actually did believe he'd get charged...maybe you didn't.

There was a DNA sample that matched Winston taken from that night, too.

Megalodon
LaSean4Heisman wrote:
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:
LaSean4Heisman wrote:

yea because he ducked her..

Congrats to Jameis for the Heisman...youngest player to earn this FEAT.
Last edited by Killa CAM CAN!! on Sat 12.14.2013, 22:38, edited 1 time in total.

Supreme Megalodon
LaSean4Heisman wrote:
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:
LaSean4Heisman wrote:

Thanks to gaps in the investigation, there is just enough doubt that his innocence or guilt will never truly be established in public imho.

The CCTV at Potbellys was recycled by the time the police got to it - hardly surprising given how late an investigation happened months later
    The Phone that Casher taped some of the encounter on has been thrown away after he got a new one
    The SA hasnt been able to track down the cab driver that took them from Potbellys to where w/ever happened happened.
    The police didnt take many notes over the initial report. Not unusual in and of itself, but not a great help.
    They actually found TWO different DNAs on her underwear. One was Winston's, the other belonged to another male not present and as yet unnamed.
    The TPD checked her blood for tox levels, but not specifically for date rape drugs - which is odd as she says she had blackouts that night but hadnt drunk much.

On the one hand, the TPD look like the worst stereotypical hick cops you could imagine on the other you cant blame the SAO too much when what little evidence there was is thin and and dated vs the gulf of what mightve been presented. The Accuser's attorney has some incredibly valid grounds for criticism of the TPD imo.

As much as i like Jameis' potential, this has certainly cast a bit of a shadow over him for me. Hopefully the truth will come out - whichever way it goes - in time, but i doubt it now.

- Douglas Adams