My Top 10

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 119,752.40
scottdills wrote:Everyone seems to want to rag on Ohio State's non-conference schedule, but nobody seems to mind the Seminoles playing Bethune-Cookman or bringing in Idaho in the middle of November.

Miami and Florida <> cal and San Diego?
Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,636.24
Florida State's FBS opponents are a combined 61-71. Ohio State's are 62-70.

I'm not saying either has had anything close to a brutal schedule, but I don't understand why we're picking on one team for their schedule while overlooking the weaknesses of the other's.
Supreme Megalodon
scottdills wrote:Florida State's FBS opponents are a combined 61-71. Ohio State's are 62-70.

I'm not saying either has had anything close to a brutal schedule, but I don't understand why we're picking on one team for their schedule while overlooking the weaknesses of the other's.

Because Florida state embarrassed most everyone on their schedule and ohio scuffled around with most of theirs.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,636.24
OarChambo wrote:
scottdills wrote:Florida State's FBS opponents are a combined 61-71. Ohio State's are 62-70.

Because Florida state embarrassed most everyone on their schedule and ohio scuffled around with most of theirs.

They won half their games by 25+ and all but two by double digits.

I'm not saying they're better than Florida State or that Florida State isn't deserving of their position in the rankings, just that I don't see a tremendous difference in their schedule strengths. Regardless, I think we're all interested to see how they fare next weekend against Michigan State.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 43,041.82

Looking at the Ohio St's schedule it was pretty obvious for years that it was going to be a laugher out of conference. They did have Cal, which I think was a home & home, and they've dropped. But there's no effort made in Columbus to even try to get reasonable opponents when you bring in the likes of San Diego St and Florida A&M.

34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

Cause if my eyes don't deceive me, there's something goin' wrong around here.
Supreme Megalodon
scottdills wrote:
OarChambo wrote:

They won half their games by 25+ and all but two by double digits.

I'm not saying they're better than Florida State or that Florida State isn't deserving of their position in the rankings, just that I don't see a tremendous difference in their schedule strengths. Regardless, I think we're all interested to see how they fare next weekend against Michigan State.

Context with many of those wins helps. Buffalo and northwestern immediately come to mind.
Megalodon
Sand$: 42,683.90
I think given the extra time to prepare, Florida State will do a good enough job neutralizing the option game of Auburn, and if they get down by 10 or 14, it's probably over. Conversely, how the hell do you even prepare for FSU's offense? That's got to be a nightmare scenario for Auburn's defensive staff. I guess the one thing Auburn has going for it, it's played in a bunch of close games(compared to FSU who's had basically every game in hand at halftime), so if it's close in the 4th, they've been there before. I don't think it will be though.

2009 Tanked Dynasty League Champ
2010 Draft Sharks Semi-Pro West Champ
2011 Draft Sharks Pro Champ
2012 Deep Black Dynasty Champion