HC changes

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 21,155.70
Who, where, when? It's on the cards with silly seaosn here, right?

O'Brien looks all but signed & sealed for HOU with Schiano, Franklin and some others being tipped to come the other way
Briles? Could be anywhere - same w/Saban
The longhorns job is being linked to about a dozen ppl
Gruden is staying put (thankyou)

Arkansas State: Bryan Harsin > Blake Anderson
    Army: Rich Ellerson > Jeff Monken
    Boise State: Chris Petersen > Bryan Harsin
    Bowling Green: Dave Clawson > Dino Babers
    Connecticut: Paul Pasqualoni > Bob Diaco
    Eastern Michigan: Ron English > Chris Creighton
    Florida Atlantic: Carl Pelini > Charlie Partridge
    Miami (Ohio): Don Treadwell > Chuck Martin
    USC: Lane Kiffin > Steve Sarkisian
    Wake Forest: Jim Grobe > Dave Clawson
    Washington: Steve Sarkisian > Chris Petersen
    Wyoming: Dave Christensen > Craig Bohl

Texas & Mass are vacant as of now.

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Great White Shark
Sand$: 1,632.70
Texas hires Charlie Strong. Love the hire. I told myself that I would be happy with either James Franklin or Charlie Strong if they were hired. I had unrealistic thoughts that MAYBE we could land Jimbo from FSU. But I am not let down or disappointed in the hire. Strong will bring the tough back to Texas. He's a football coach first and foremost.

The point of this post was to mention that Bobby Petrino was hired again at Louisville. He probably gets worse venom than Saban did after Saban left the NFL for the way he handled it. My thought is that he knew made a mistake to go to the NFL and he wanted back to where he was comfortable. He got a little TOO comfortable in Arky and that led to his meltdown there. Had he never got caught or fired, he would still be in Arky and producing a winning program and I don't think he would have left Arkansas. He's scum but he's a good coach and I don't care how scummy someone is in his personal life as long as he can coach well and run a clean program but it is up to the recruits and their families to decide for themselves if they want to play for Petrino. The morality police and haters of any coach that leaves for another job will never approve but Petrino will keep Louisville relevant.
Sand$: 39,843.85
James Franklin has agreed to become the next head coach at Penn State.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 1,632.70
endzoneview wrote:James Franklin has agreed to become the next head coach at Penn State.

Big fan of Franklin.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 19,773.66
mich - OC Borges fired - Alabama OC Nussmeier in.

i like it.

currently consulting my FF appraiser/advisor
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 43,041.82
Longhorns76 wrote:Texas hires Charlie Strong. Love the hire. I told myself that I would be happy with either James Franklin or Charlie Strong if they were hired. I had unrealistic thoughts that MAYBE we could land Jimbo from FSU. But I am not let down or disappointed in the hire. Strong will bring the tough back to Texas. He's a football coach first and foremost.

The point of this post was to mention that Bobby Petrino was hired again at Louisville. He probably gets worse venom than Saban did after Saban left the NFL for the way he handled it. My thought is that he knew made a mistake to go to the NFL and he wanted back to where he was comfortable. He got a little TOO comfortable in Arky and that led to his meltdown there. Had he never got caught or fired, he would still be in Arky and producing a winning program and I don't think he would have left Arkansas. He's scum but he's a good coach and I don't care how scummy someone is in his personal life as long as he can coach well and run a clean program but it is up to the recruits and their families to decide for themselves if they want to play for Petrino. The morality police and haters of any coach that leaves for another job will never approve but Petrino will keep Louisville relevant.

I don't buy that a coach can be a complete POS in his personal life and then run a clean program. Petrino will continue to be the bag of douche that he always has. It's just a matter of if he creates enough levels of denial between himself and the crap.

34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

Cause if my eyes don't deceive me, there's something goin' wrong around here.