Great White Shark
Sand$: 1,020.22
you've got to be happy for the state of SC .......Clemson has done well the last 2 years beating the likes of LSU and OhioSt in bowl games. Unfortunately, Dabo's legacy will live in whether or not he can beat the real USC and Florida St. USC just appears to be the in state kryptonite for Clemson lately.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 43,041.82
stuffedcrust3meat wrote:you've got to be happy for the state of SC .......Clemson has done well the last 2 years beating the likes of LSU and OhioSt in bowl games. Unfortunately, Dabo's legacy will live in whether or not he can beat the real USC and Florida St. USC just appears to be the in state kryptonite for Clemson lately.

I'd be just as happy if Clemson went 0-11. I pull for them to lose. If it was against the Taliban I'd cheer for a jihad.

They're frauds playing in a JV conference and it's easy to get up for 2 games a year.

They are getting better in the trenches so I'll take my shots now while I can. I do think that's it ironic that just like the mascot and colors they copied from Auburn it might be a Chizuk/Malzahn situation with Sweeney/Morris eventually.

34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

Cause if my eyes don't deceive me, there's something goin' wrong around here.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 20,747.54
I thought it was cute how Dabo had to brag about being the first SC school to win a BCS game. Nobody in the country does less with more and all he can think to do after a great win is take a cheap shot at his rival who he is yet to beat. Stay classy!! =D>

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
Supreme Megalodon
bluemist wrote:I thought it was cute how Dabo had to brag about being the first SC school to win a BCS game. Nobody in the country does less with more and all he can think to do after a great win is take a cheap shot at his rival who he is yet to beat. Stay classy!! =D>

Spurrier likes to poke him too, it goes both ways. HBC is just better at it that dim-bulb. :wink:

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 67,956.71
pwbowen wrote:
stuffedcrust3meat wrote:you've got to be happy for the state of SC .......Clemson has done well the last 2 years beating the likes of LSU and OhioSt in bowl games. Unfortunately, Dabo's legacy will live in whether or not he can beat the real USC and Florida St. USC just appears to be the in state kryptonite for Clemson lately.

I'd be just as happy if Clemson went 0-11. I pull for them to lose. If it was against the Taliban I'd cheer for a jihad.

They're frauds playing in a JV conference and it's easy to get up for 2 games a year.

They are getting better in the trenches so I'll take my shots now while I can. I do think that's it ironic that just like the mascot and colors they copied from Auburn it might be a Chizuk/Malzahn situation with Sweeney/Morris eventually.

:-k Jv conference will beat the $hit out of Auburn tomorrow..

ImageImage
Supreme Megalodon
Fighting Amish wrote:
pwbowen wrote:

:-k Jv conference will beat the $hit out of Auburn tomorrow..

No, Florida State will show up and probably be the best team Auburn's seen all year.

But if you can't figure out the rest of that conference is a joke then you're too drunk way too early. Clemson's a good team (not great) and the rest of that conference is an insult to the word mediocre.

Oh, and that JV conference had their 2nd BCS team punked for the 5th straight year by their rival, an SEC team, and their conference runner-up beaten by an A&M team that was about 5th or 6th in the SEC.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 1,020.22
I have noticed however, that when Clemson is a decent team its ' the rest of the conference sucks' and when Florida St is a good team its ' what a great team and they're national contenders no question' , according to all the pundits on TV. I'm sorry but like i said in the first post and PW reiterates...its the ACC for pete's sake and Clemson always chokes against USC and Florida St......but Fl St was instant an title team when they beat Clemson.

Sorry your that anti Clemson PW, i think its better to play that rivalry game when both teams are at the top of their game and make it more interesting.......Clemson might get one of those 'w' things from that game one day. LOL!!, it would be nice to beat USC someday when they're undefeated going into that game.