National Signing Day!

Moderatorbaiter
Sand$: 6,214.54
Who else isn't getting any work done this morning?
Megalodon
Sand$: 23,723.38
IDK but that Leonard Fournette kid for LSU looks like the next Adrian Peterson...i think he will be a top 5 pick in the NFL when he comes out.

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Megalodon
Sand$: 42,683.90
The most interesting thing to me about college football recruiting now is looking back at the rankings from 4 or 5 years before and seeing where all the top players actually are, and seeing all the guys that were given 3 stars that are now stars and looking like they'll have long careers at the NFL level. Also enjoy looking back at your school's class and saying, "Who the hell is that and what the hell happened to him?" Always interesting.

You just hope these kids make the right decisions for themselves on what school and situation is right for them and don't get caught up in their own hype, which happens far too often. Hate to see talent go to waste.

2009 Tanked Dynasty League Champ
2010 Draft Sharks Semi-Pro West Champ
2011 Draft Sharks Pro Champ
2012 Deep Black Dynasty Champion
Great White Shark
Sand$: 20,747.54
I am very excited about the class that Stoops hauled in. Never in our history has a staff brought in such a strong overall group of kids. Top to bottom better talent, many of which may be forced to play right away. Takes 3 such groups to change things completely, but this is how a turnaround must start.

GO CATS!!!

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.