Todd Gurley suspended indefinitely

Post Reply  
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 20575
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012
Sand$: 23,763.20
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:
OarChambo wrote:
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:MIZZOU sucks...they should win that game

Tell that to Maty Mauk, South Carolina, and their bye week to get healthy.

Georgia's going on the road with this bombshell dropping the day before their plane leaves?

If they had more upper classmen or a stronger coach, maybe, but there's really no reason to believe in Richt or the youth on this team to circle the wagons so quickly. Mizzou will have to play especially badly to lose this one, which is certainly possible.

Matty mauck has been terrible this year...

terrible...i didn't watch the game but 34-0 shutout at home. 9-21 4 INTS 2 fumbles 97 yds passing :F :lol:
_______________________________________

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 37331
Joined: Tue Sep 6, 2005
Sand$: 162,568.48
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:
OarChambo wrote:
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:MIZZOU sucks...they should win that game

Tell that to Maty Mauk, South Carolina, and their bye week to get healthy.

Georgia's going on the road with this bombshell dropping the day before their plane leaves?

If they had more upper classmen or a stronger coach, maybe, but there's really no reason to believe in Richt or the youth on this team to circle the wagons so quickly. Mizzou will have to play especially badly to lose this one, which is certainly possible.

Matty mauck has been terrible this year...

terrible...i didn't watch the game but 34-0 shutout at home. 9-21 4 INTS 2 fumbles 97 yds passing :F :lol:
lulz hype fan boy bangin' the dumb drum again.
_______________________________________

"This whole world would be successful if everybody stopped quitting." - Evander Holyfield
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 46172
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2005
Sand$: 43,041.82
birddog wrote:
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:
OarChambo wrote:
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:MIZZOU sucks...they should win that game

Tell that to Maty Mauk, South Carolina, and their bye week to get healthy.

Georgia's going on the road with this bombshell dropping the day before their plane leaves?

If they had more upper classmen or a stronger coach, maybe, but there's really no reason to believe in Richt or the youth on this team to circle the wagons so quickly. Mizzou will have to play especially badly to lose this one, which is certainly possible.

Matty mauck has been terrible this year...

terrible...i didn't watch the game but 34-0 shutout at home. 9-21 4 INTS 2 fumbles 97 yds passing :F :lol:
lulz hype fan boy bangin' the dumb drum again.


You're being an idiot again. Mizzou is mediocre, Georgia is average. No o e here has said other.

Keep on trollin'
_______________________________________

34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

Cause if my eyes don't deceive me, there's something goin' wrong around here.
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 37331
Joined: Tue Sep 6, 2005
Sand$: 162,568.48

it's been well known at least since i've been on this board that oar is a hype fan-boy.


ftfy
_______________________________________

"This whole world would be successful if everybody stopped quitting." - Evander Holyfield
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 29674
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008
Sand$: 80,673.52
ACL that sucks
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 58499
Joined: Fri Jul 7, 2006
Sand$: 119,752.40
birddog wrote:

it's been well known at least since i've been on this board that oar is a hype fan-boy.


ftfy

:lol:
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 20575
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012
Sand$: 23,763.20
rugger48 wrote:ACL that sucks

He'll be a niner next year.
_______________________________________

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"