Todd Gurley suspended indefinitely

Megalodon
Sand$: 23,763.20
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:
OarChambo wrote:
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:MIZZOU sucks...they should win that game

Tell that to Maty Mauk, South Carolina, and their bye week to get healthy.

Georgia's going on the road with this bombshell dropping the day before their plane leaves?

If they had more upper classmen or a stronger coach, maybe, but there's really no reason to believe in Richt or the youth on this team to circle the wagons so quickly. Mizzou will have to play especially badly to lose this one, which is certainly possible.

Matty mauck has been terrible this year...

terrible...i didn't watch the game but 34-0 shutout at home. 9-21 4 INTS 2 fumbles 97 yds passing :F :lol:

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 162,568.48
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:
OarChambo wrote:

Georgia's going on the road with this bombshell dropping the day before their plane leaves?

If they had more upper classmen or a stronger coach, maybe, but there's really no reason to believe in Richt or the youth on this team to circle the wagons so quickly. Mizzou will have to play especially badly to lose this one, which is certainly possible.

terrible...i didn't watch the game but 34-0 shutout at home. 9-21 4 INTS 2 fumbles 97 yds passing :F :lol:
lulz hype fan boy bangin' the dumb drum again.

"This whole world would be successful if everybody stopped quitting." - Evander Holyfield
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 43,041.82
birddog wrote:
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:
OarChambo wrote:

lulz hype fan boy bangin' the dumb drum again.

You're being an idiot again. Mizzou is mediocre, Georgia is average. No o e here has said other.

Keep on trollin'

34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

Cause if my eyes don't deceive me, there's something goin' wrong around here.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 162,568.48

it's been well known at least since i've been on this board that oar is a hype fan-boy.

ftfy

"This whole world would be successful if everybody stopped quitting." - Evander Holyfield
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 80,673.52
ACL that sucks
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 119,752.40
birddog wrote:

it's been well known at least since i've been on this board that oar is a hype fan-boy.

ftfy

:lol:
Megalodon
Sand$: 23,763.20
rugger48 wrote:ACL that sucks

He'll be a niner next year.

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"