Todd Gurley suspended indefinitely

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 162,568.48
OarChambo wrote:
birddog wrote:
getdownmmmkay wrote:
birddog wrote:
getdownmmmkay wrote:nobody is apologizing for anything, now or earlier in the week.
"the systems broken"

Sorry but no. Rules and even laws are being broken constantly regardless of what the system dictates.

that the system (IMO) is broken is not an apology or excuse for someone breaking the rules as they exist. please direct me to where i stated as such.

while you're at it, please direct me to where i made any excuses whatsoever for harris. it was actually quite the opposite. i applauded my university for handling the situation in a completely opposite manner than FSU handled famous jameis.

I believe its broken too - and I'm not hammering on you, gdmk.. its just very disturbing to me that once again this gets brought up as a topic in light of yet another violation by an obviously corrupt organization and dilutes the issue.

Again, I'm not hammering on you.. but its been funny to me to see SEC'rs and 'other' bang on Winston w/o haste ( as I have) but direct literally -0- of the same fervor to their own house.

Jalen Mills the felon is still playing football at LSU - yet undisciplined at all by the SEC - for felony 2nd degree battery of a woman.

but nothing...He can play. Its fine. Ray Rice is getting crucified unjustly according to SEC standards.

then someone mentions Shamus Jameis ... all SEC and 'other' hell breaks loose. funny shiz around here.

The problem is your issue is with people (blind SEC homer's) who do not post here, that is the disconnect you keep missing, you don't know your audience. Your hostility towards all things SEC would be much more appropriate on message boards with blind SEC homer's doing blind SEC homer-like things.

In this forum? You look like a fool. If that's what you're going for though...cheers! :food-smiley-004:
please keep posting you sound smarter.

:Drink)

"This whole world would be successful if everybody stopped quitting." - Evander Holyfield
Megalodon
Sand$: 53,246.56
Griffimo wrote:
Again, not trying to get rich. I spent a few grand on the signing and Gurley has since kind of screwed me by doing this with about 30 other guys. The stuff has lost a ton of its value. Just wanna recoup some of my money.

An email from the tipster to Deadspin.

Full article:

http://deadspin.com/the-todd-gurley-snitch-was-a-spiteful-memorabilia-deale-1644828559

Not surprising in the least.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 43,041.82
birddog wrote:
getdownmmmkay wrote:
birddog wrote:
getdownmmmkay wrote:nobody is apologizing for anything, now or earlier in the week.
"the systems broken"

Sorry but no. Rules and even laws are being broken constantly regardless of what the system dictates.

that the system (IMO) is broken is not an apology or excuse for someone breaking the rules as they exist. please direct me to where i stated as such.

while you're at it, please direct me to where i made any excuses whatsoever for harris. it was actually quite the opposite. i applauded my university for handling the situation in a completely opposite manner than FSU handled famous jameis.

I believe its broken too - and I'm not hammering on you, gdmk.. its just very disturbing to me that once again this gets brought up as a topic in light of yet another violation by an obviously corrupt organization and dilutes the issue.

Again, I'm not hammering on you.. but its been funny to me to see SEC'rs and 'other' bang on Winston w/o haste ( as I have) but direct literally -0- of the same fervor to their own house.

Jalen Mills the felon is still playing football at LSU - yet undisciplined at all by the SEC - for felony 2nd degree battery of a woman.

but nothing...He can play. Its fine. Ray Rice is getting crucified unjustly according to SEC standards.

then someone mentions Shamus Jameis ... all SEC and 'other' hell breaks loose. funny shiz around here.

"My house" is Williams-Brice, not Jordan-Hare or Death Valley.

I applaud Spurrier for suspending our best WR for a game for missing a meeting. We don't do quarter or half suspensions and he oftens suspends guys without even broadcasting it thru the media in the past with a simple DNP.

34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

Cause if my eyes don't deceive me, there's something goin' wrong around here.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 34,923.22
Griffimo wrote:
Again, not trying to get rich. I spent a few grand on the signing and Gurley has since kind of screwed me by doing this with about 30 other guys. The stuff has lost a ton of its value. Just wanna recoup some of my money.

Full article:

http://deadspin.com/the-todd-gurley-snitch-was-a-spiteful-memorabilia-deale-1644828559

The line about who the NCAA best serves is nice.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 48,201.02
Griffimo wrote:

Full article:

and everyone loses

House of Purgatory Champion - 2014, 2015

"Don't plant your flag on Mount St. Jackass" - Sean Baligian
Sand$: 39,728.27
suspended "indefinitely" for that?

sigh
Megalodon
Sand$: 20,022.16
I just love how the NCAA allows and uses young men. Could care less about whether they are or get an education. In some cases burn there bodies into the ground. Yet one kid is smart enough to make money throughout the process.

Foul.

The NCAA only strengthens the argument they should pay the players compensation.

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 162,568.48
how apropos

Johnny Manziel @JManziel2

#FreeGurley @TG3II

12:51 PM - 10 Oct 2014

:lol: :F

"This whole world would be successful if everybody stopped quitting." - Evander Holyfield
Great White Shark
Sand$: 9,888.38
You guys have it all wrong.

Gurley is actually very smart for getting this suspension. His draft stock won't take a hit at all for 'selling autographs', and now he gets to chill and not risk injury or anything else.

Be prepared to see a lot more of this. At least I hope we do. College ball is ridiculous at it's best, these players may as well cash in as best they can, and this is the best way for them to cash in at the moment. What do they care about winning for their school when their school clearly doesn't care about them.

Megalodon
Sand$: 20,022.16
licker wrote:You guys have it all wrong.

Gurley is actually very smart for getting this suspension. His draft stock won't take a hit at all for 'selling autographs', and now he gets to chill and not risk injury or anything else.

Be prepared to see a lot more of this. At least I hope we do. College ball is ridiculous at it's best, these players may as well cash in as best they can, and this is the best way for them to cash in at the moment. What do they care about winning for their school when their school clearly doesn't care about them.

interesting and true point.

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 19,631.02
pwbowen wrote:
OarChambo wrote:
pwbowen wrote:
Blzbba wrote:
OarChambo wrote:Hey Bubbles, what do you think of the University of Georgia?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I could not begin to care less that they're in the SEC btw. Am just happy that this will hopefully result in losses for their team and fans.

I'm actually a HUGE fan of every SEC team that plays the mutts.

I don't really think it will affect Uga on the field.

Yeah, it will. This offense has been pretty terrible outside of Gurley.

I just meant in terms of Win/Losses. I know it's a step-down to the other guys but they should be decent enough.

They should still beat Missouri, Arkansas, Florida, Kentucky, Charleston Southern and GaTech. None of those are really very good.

They'll get pummelled by Auburn with or without Gurley.

The SEC East is about on par with an FSU-less ACC this year or Big ~10 minus Mich St.

Yeah but they lost to the Gamecocks, who aren't very good at all.
Supreme Megalodon
birddog wrote:
OarChambo wrote:

You'll have to speak up, he can't hear you over his blind hatred.
we were doing so good then you got dumb again.

sad

Has Oar ever said who his team is and why he prostrates himself before the Altar of the SEC at every opportunity?

P-dub's a Gamecock and GDMK's a Gator-Bulldawg fan so them, I understand. Oar is kinda like a little yappy puppy dog - an annoyance you kinda want punt but you can't because it's not cool to abuse puppies.
Supreme Megalodon
birddog wrote:
OarChambo wrote:The problem is your issue is with people (blind SEC homer's) who do not post here, that is the disconnect you keep missing, you don't know your audience. Your hostility towards all things SEC would be much more appropriate on message boards with blind SEC homer's doing blind SEC homer-like things.

In this forum? You look like a fool. If that's what you're going for though...cheers! :food-smiley-004:
please keep posting you sound smarter.

:Drink)

Actually he sounds like this

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 34,923.22
Blzbba wrote:Oar is kinda like a little yappy puppy dog - an annoyance you kinda want punt but you can't because it's not cool to abuse puppies.

Irony.

You and BD:

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 48,201.02
haha. that's funny.

it's been well known at least since i've been on this board that oar is a die hard wolverine.

House of Purgatory Champion - 2014, 2015

"Don't plant your flag on Mount St. Jackass" - Sean Baligian