Sand$: 39,818.75
Adam Schefter of ESPN and Jay Glazer of FOX both report that Harbaugh’s status will be determined after the season, and that if he goes it will happen via trade. Per Schefter, the Jets and Raiders are believed to be interested in swinging a trade for the coach who has one year left on his contract.

It's already well documented he and moreso his wife want to stay in the Bay Area so the Raiders are a likely and logical choice.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 35,073.48
endzoneview wrote:
Adam Schefter of ESPN and Jay Glazer of FOX both report that Harbaugh’s status will be determined after the season, and that if he goes it will happen via trade. Per Schefter, the Jets and Raiders are believed to be interested in swinging a trade for the coach who has one year left on his contract.

It's already well documented he and moreso his wife want to stay in the Bay Area so the Raiders are a likely and logical choice.

He might actually be a good fit there. Someone that won't put up with Davis' shoot.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 17,917.84
I don't like Harbaugh, but I dare say he's smarter than Mike Smith so Atlanta needs to go ahead and throw their name in the ring
Megalodon
Sand$: 11,945.90
Elmagister wrote:
endzoneview wrote:

He might actually be a good fit there. Someone that won't put up with Davis' shoot.

I can't imagine someone of his stature taking a miserable job like that.

Who cares what his wife thinks anyway? This is his career here. She can deal with living somewhere else for the next three years. Or she can stay behind.

12-tm PPR: QB/RB/3WR/2FLEX/TE/D-ST-PK [FAAB]

Eli, Alex
Booker, Latavius/Washington, Rawls, Dion
Antonio, Nuk, TY, JMatt, Moncrief, Coleman, Royal
Reed, Martellus, Kendricks
NEP DSTPK (inc. Gostkowski)

Keepers: Reed, Rawls
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 119,752.40
TheNataliePortmans wrote:Who cares what his wife thinks anyway?

:F
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 80,656.80
TheNataliePortmans wrote:
Elmagister wrote:
endzoneview wrote:

Who cares what his wife thinks anyway? This is his career here. She can deal with living somewhere else for the next three years. Or she can stay behind.

you recently divorced?
Megalodon
Sand$: 11,945.90
rugger48 wrote:
TheNataliePortmans wrote:
Elmagister wrote:
endzoneview wrote:

you recently divorced?

No.

Perhaps I didn't word that statement carefully enough.

My point is that if he wants a job with a good organization and a chance to win, I doubt his wife is going to stand in his way.
Last edited by TheNataliePortmans on Sun 11.30.2014, 16:42, edited 1 time in total.

12-tm PPR: QB/RB/3WR/2FLEX/TE/D-ST-PK [FAAB]

Eli, Alex
Booker, Latavius/Washington, Rawls, Dion
Antonio, Nuk, TY, JMatt, Moncrief, Coleman, Royal
Reed, Martellus, Kendricks
NEP DSTPK (inc. Gostkowski)

Keepers: Reed, Rawls
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 80,656.80
Gotcha, makes more sense. Other statement came off a little different.
Last edited by rugger48 on Mon 12.01.2014, 09:27, edited 1 time in total.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 21,155.70
endzoneview wrote:

Problem i have - w/both Harbaughs - is i wouldnt say either has a great track record with developing QBs and thats one of many urgent needs for OAK.

On the plus side, theyre both good defensive minded HCs & after watching last nights game i wouldnt say righting the ship and getting the basics right is a terrible thing, so it could be a good fit. There are much, much worse fits for OAK.

Be nice to see them get a good HC who can help lead them out of the wilderness. Great opportunity for the right guy. Whoever turns OAK around would make one heckuva name for themselves when it comes to negotiating their next salary

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Megalodon
Sand$: 18,760.14
Michigan.

Low Self Esteem Support Group will meet Thursday at 7 PM . Please use the back door.
Supreme Megalodon
gballs1 wrote:Michigan.

Dont tell Oar, but Hokes planning on riding it just as long and hard as he can ...

Not sure what he's drinking, but at a guess it must be older than my eldest

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 43,041.82
jamcutpost wrote:

Dont tell Oar, but Hokes planning on riding it just as long and hard as he can ...

I'm planning on winning the lottery next week.

Which of us, Hoke or myself, have better odds?

34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

Cause if my eyes don't deceive me, there's something goin' wrong around here.
Supreme Megalodon
pwbowen wrote:
jamcutpost wrote:

I'm planning on winning the lottery next week.

Which of us, Hoke or myself, have better odds?

:D

TBF, id take red rum or seabiscuit in the derby as being more likely than Hoke being anywhere near the Mich program come next season ... Enjoy your winnings :party-smiley-050:

- Douglas Adams
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 119,752.40

Don't tease me, bro.
Supreme Megalodon
OarChambo wrote:

Don't tease me, bro.

Vs

About as one sided as the Rams game.

- Douglas Adams