Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 43,041.82
Congrats on BSPN for creating some crap news out of nothing. =D>

34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

Cause if my eyes don't deceive me, there's something goin' wrong around here.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 162,568.48
jamcutpost wrote:
Birddog wrote:How dare I offer up a suggest to talk about something other than an 1/8lb of air around here.. how silly of me.

Cant have it both ways.

Birddog wrote:As you were everyone. Nothing to see here.

I expect nothing less anymore.

Have a great night everyone.. remember to tip your waitresses

"This whole world would be successful if everybody stopped quitting." - Evander Holyfield
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 48,212.18
Listened to it live this morning and it was a tire fire. There were times I was laughing out loud.

House of Purgatory Champion - 2014, 2015

"Don't plant your flag on Mount St. Jackass" - Sean Baligian
Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,136.72
Wow! I thought he liked Michigan.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 119,752.40
getdownmmmkay wrote:Listened to it live this morning and it was a tire fire. There were times I was laughing out loud.

Bye?

:lol:
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 21,148.64
Trent Baalke wrote:
getdownmmmkay wrote:Listened to it live this morning and it was a tire fire. There were times I was laughing out loud.

Bye?

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 80,630.22
One interview. Not gonna judge him on it.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,373.24
Colin just seemed like he had one too many Red Bulls and was spazzing out questions faster than Jim could respond. Yes, Harbaugh was most likely answering in his non-committal coach-speak manner but from asking JH the last time he was a pushover to the "bye" confusion, I agree with the assessment that it takes two to clunk an interview.

SCS Wolfpack
2016 RFFL Champion

Watson, Herbert
Mixon, Ingram, Gibson, Kelly, Brown (I/R)
Adams, Harry, Fuller, Slayton
Higbee, Eifert
Zuerlein, Succop
Cardinals, Cowboys

12-team / .5PPR / 1QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex, 1 K, 1 DST
Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,887.14
The first thing a human being should do when encountering another is to greet them. Common courtesy. Cowherd just launched into his interview.
Another thing a human being should do when having a conversation with another is to apologize and explain when there is confusion due to a lack of clarity.

I think Harbaugh just got annoyed from the start that Cowherd was kind of rude.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 9,888.38
SantosLHauper wrote:The first thing a human being should do when encountering another is to greet them. Common courtesy. Cowherd just launched into his interview.
Another thing a human being should do when having a conversation with another is to apologize and explain when there is confusion due to a lack of clarity.

So I guess we all need to apologize to rugger a lot. Still it's going to get old pretty fast when you constantly have to say...

I'm sorry you didn't understand that.

every time he posts.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,887.14
:salute:
Supreme Megalodon
licker wrote:
SantosLHauper wrote:The first thing a human being should do when encountering another is to greet them. Common courtesy. Cowherd just launched into his interview.

So I guess we all need to apologize to rugger a lot. Still it's going to get old pretty fast when you constantly have to say...

every time he posts.

It like a cigarette burn that won't stop hurting, isn't it? People like you are so fun to troll, have fun pulling your undies from your large intestines. Trollolololololol.
Whale Shark
Sand$: 6,889.22

This.

Beserker -- Money League
Ingham County Feral Cats -- The Divine Comedy
Capitol City Coopers -- House of Bourbon

--Championships --
Deep Emerald '13
Kicker/Defense Challenge'10
Great White Shark
Sand$: 9,888.38
rugger48 wrote:
licker wrote:

every time he posts.

It like a cigarette burn that won't stop hurting, isn't it? People like you are so fun to troll, have fun pulling your undies from your large intestines. Trollolololololol.

:-k

Where did you troll me?

Just you posting isn't trolling.

Supreme Megalodon
licker wrote:
rugger48 wrote:
licker wrote:

every time he posts.

:-k

Where did you troll me?

Just you posting isn't trolling.

Your right you seem to have moved on. Honk honk