LSU #1 Recruiting Class

Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,046.74
With a head case DT now off the team; and an opportunity for Harris to become the starting QB and a Heisman candidate runner along with 4 NFL worthy DBs; LSU, in terms of talent is, is certainly the envy of the SEC.

Geaux Tigers!!
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 67,956.71
lsumc131 wrote:With a head case DT now off the team; and an opportunity for Harris to become the starting QB and a Heisman candidate runner along with 4 NFL worthy DBs; LSU, in terms of talent is, is certainly the envy of the SEC.

Geaux Tigers!!

I can see LSU making the move to win the West over very good Bama and Auburn teams. I love their Lines and Rb Leonard Fournette is going to have a stud year. They have some excellent talent coming back as well. CB Tra’Davious White, S Jamal Adams, LB Kendell Beckwith and tackle Davon Godchaux..serious talent there. Their schedule is favorable as well.

ImageImage
Megalodon
Sand$: 23,723.38
they will need to play step up that QB play though... all the talent they had last year went down the drain because their QB sucked. Im a big Tigers fan though so i'll be rooting for them.

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,046.74
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:they will need to play step up that QB play though... all the talent they had last year went down the drain because their QB sucked. Im a big Tigers fan though so i'll be rooting for them.

^^ This

It's true our QB play needs to get better. I'm thinking if we can get average SEC QB play (somewhere in the middle of the pack) we can make a move.

Also, I think it's a little unfair to the QBs last year with all of the WRs being freshman. We really have no idea if they were running wrong routes or not; but we don't need allot. Maybe a Herb Tyler type. A guy that doesn't throw/ run lights out; but a consistent winner.