Give me your NC winner

Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,046.74
In honor of the "real" America's past time kicking off this Saturday; I wanted to see who everyone's thoughts are on who will win the 2nd playoff Championship.

Hate to sound like a homer; but there are a bunch of no name kids with a bunch of talent.

LSU sneaks out of the west and a win against Georgia in the SEC Championship gets them there.

They finally play the PAC-10 and beat Oregon in the Championship.

LSU 30
Oregon 28

Jalen Mills gets a safety late in the 4th Q to seal the win.

Who you got?
Megalodon
Sand$: 23,763.20
hard game to pick. i cant see lsu losing at home but i think ore can win at home. i think the home team wins

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Great White Shark
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:hard game to pick. i cant see lsu losing at home but i think ore can win at home. i think the home team wins

I'm assuming the NC game with LSU vs Oregon would be at a neutral site, KCC!
Great White Shark
Sand$: 41,691.38
I'm not a good fortune teller but I do like LSU vs Ohio State this year in the NC....with O-H-I-O taking it all!!!....it's my alma mater so I gotta go with them...lots of things are stacked against them like the history of being ranked #1 but hey we didn't have a shot at even making the playoff let alone winning it....anywho I do love me some college football and let the mayhem begin

Championships: 2015 Deep Blue; 2015,2016 League of Titans, 2016 SWBS
Great White Shark
Soccer27playa wrote:I'm not a good fortune teller but I do like LSU vs Ohio State this year in the NC....with O-H-I-O taking it all!!!....it's my alma mater so I gotta go with them...lots of things are stacked against them like the history of being ranked #1 but hey we didn't have a shot at even making the playoff let alone winning it....anywho I do love me some college football and let the mayhem begin

Do you think LSU's chances went down after canceling last Saturday's game without consideration of a rematch?
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 80,656.80
Geaux Tigers!!
Great White Shark
Sand$: 41,691.38
It's time for my buckeyes to show their ability against the Spartans. If we can win the next 3 I think they can win it all. I don't see us winning all 3 and not the national title. Do or die for the next month. Cannot wait. Good luck bucks and bama is looking good now that they have their butts on fire.

Championships: 2015 Deep Blue; 2015,2016 League of Titans, 2016 SWBS