36 team Dynasty Startup

Chum
Sand$: 15.30
You've come to the right place.

This is a LARGE NCAAF fantasy football league. This is based off of NCAAF players, not NFL. I say the league is "large" because the total number of teams in the league will be based off of the interest I receive. As of right now, we're looking at creating a 36 team league, but would like a minimum of 24.

This is just like playing in a dynasty football league based off of the NFL.

The initial draft will be a slow clock snake draft. You earn a higher prestige based off of your season finishes, championships, rival wins, and much more.

The league is hosted on fantrax, and is free to play. There is a $79.99 fee for the league as a whole, and this is not mandatory to pay, but with 36 teams it would come to roughly $2.22/team. If you chose to donate to the league expenses that's fine, but like i said, it isn't mandatory.

We have a very basic proboards site set up right now to allow owners to sign up if you're interested. Here's the link provided: http://www.nfa-ncaaf.proboards.com

You can click the GM sign up tab and fill out the basic questionnaire if you're interested in joining.

If you're interested, please email me jstoudt21@gmail.com, or sign up on the boards.

There is a 6 team BCS playoff for the national championship, bowl games, conference rivalries, and much more.

There are 6 conferences: ACC, BIG 12, BIG 10, SEC, PAC 12, and Independent. You must choose teams from those conferences.

Any questions, please email me jstoudt21@gmail.com

Thanks all!

*LEAGUE IS FULLY PAID FOR 2016*