Dark Souls

Megalodon
Sand$: 41,328.18
und2006 wrote:Gwyn is... really hard...

I died like 20 straight times, no other boss took me down more than twice. My strategy for the entire game, does NOT work against him. He is so aggressive that there is just nothing I can get off against him, I swing my sword, I eat a hit, I throw a fireball, I eat a hit, I try to heal... I eat two or three hits.

Apparently you can parry him and it makes the fight a joke, problem is, I suck at parrying, and I have used my two handed zwiehander the entire game. I suppose I could level a bit and make it so I can one hand it so I can keep my shield out, but that seems like a waste of stat points.

Broke down and leveled up enough to one hand my sword, took Gywn down like a biatch.

Now I am going to level up to 125, and do some PvP as most people say that is the level where most people do PvPing.
Megalodon
Doing a lot of PvP now. Once you get to New Game +, there are some designated PvP areas where people around level 125 go and fight. The Undead Burg, right by the first bonfire is where I have been hanging. I pop my Red Eye Orb, and either wait to invade someone or get invaded pretty quickly.
Megalodon
und2006 wrote:Was just toting 85,000 souls down to blighttown to buy up all the pyromancy spells down there... sure I have cleared that place out, and know what to expect... but still, that is a crap ton of souls to potentially lose.

Funny that I said this... I have 2.2 million souls in my counter that I have no use for...
Megalodon
So the Remaster came out last night.

Jumping back into this now. Looks really nice in 4k, got an awesome screenshot I'm using as my new wallpaper.
Megalodon
I don't remember where anything is...
Megalodon
I also forgot how awful the Anor Londo double archers section is... gross. I rage quit last night.