Diablo 3 anyone?

Megalodon
Sand$: 41,290.60
bgstrain wrote:Thanks und, have to give this a try.

Check prices before you do it... if they are in line with what I posted you can profit, if not you will lose money.

Last few days there haven't been profit to be made. But it is still worth it to upgrade your gems as much as possible before selling the ones you don't need.
Megalodon
Cracked 40k DPS and 800+ in all my resistances (prismatic armor).

Ready to give Act II another go... you can only farm the butcher so many times before getting the urge to be raped again.
Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,040.00
40K \:D/

I just finished Hell this weekend think I'm up to 7K :F

"... if you really want to try and out fox Shanahan you have to match crazy with crazy. Similar to how a negative times a negative makes a positive, crazy times crazy may make sanity..." - T. Holmes '12 Week 1 Prog
Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,135.16
You guys give up on this game yet? Seems most of my friends are switching to Borderlands...

I've got a level 60 DH, but he gets wrecked pretty horribly anywhere past Act 1 of Inferno. ~20k life, ~400 all res, 100k dps (with passive skill Sharpshooter)

Currently leveling up a Barbarian in hopes for a bit more survivability in the endgame.

Haven't found a lot of help on the AH. Most of my buddies have geared out their characters for a couple million gold. I'm sitting at about 10 million gold, but for whatever reason I can't find the right gear. Seems that most DHs just have such high damage and can kill stuff before it gets to them. :-k
Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,040.00
I'm the same way, I can't get past beginning of act2. I need to spend some money on equipment, I just can't get motivated to play anymore.

"... if you really want to try and out fox Shanahan you have to match crazy with crazy. Similar to how a negative times a negative makes a positive, crazy times crazy may make sanity..." - T. Holmes '12 Week 1 Prog
Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,354.96
stiff master wrote:You guys give up on this game yet? Seems most of my friends are switching to Borderlands...

I've got a level 60 DH, but he gets wrecked pretty horribly anywhere past Act 1 of Inferno. ~20k life, ~400 all res, 100k dps (with passive skill Sharpshooter)

Currently leveling up a Barbarian in hopes for a bit more survivability in the endgame.

Haven't found a lot of help on the AH. Most of my buddies have geared out their characters for a couple million gold. I'm sitting at about 10 million gold, but for whatever reason I can't find the right gear. Seems that most DHs just have such high damage and can kill stuff before it gets to them. :-k

Yeah this game is pretty much in my rearview mirror now that Borderlands 2 is in my possession. BWUAHAHA!

SCS Wolfpack
2016 RFFL Champion

Tannehill, Darnold
CMC, Cook, Singletary, Mostert
AJ Brown, Golloday, Gallup, Slayton, Evans (I/R)
Doyle, Rudolph
Badgley, Slye
Vikings, Eagles

12-team / .5PPR / 1QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex, 1 K, 1 DST
Megalodon
I actually gave my account away to a coworker so he could play a wizard without leveling.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 53,195.69
Coming out for the 360 on Tuesday. Excited. Recommendations on what class to use?
Megalodon
unimsw wrote:Coming out for the 360 on Tuesday. Excited. Recommendations on what class to use?

I ran a wizard, it was fun, but hard to survive in the harder playthroughs. Wizard and Demon Hunter = Glass Cannons

Other classes have some more flexibility in what you can do.
Supreme Megalodon
und2006 wrote:
unimsw wrote:Coming out for the 360 on Tuesday. Excited. Recommendations on what class to use?

I ran a wizard, it was fun, but hard to survive in the harder playthroughs. Wizard and Demon Hunter = Glass Cannons

Kind of what i figured. My buddy stole the monk class, and I dont really want to be a tank, so i will probably end up a wizard.
Megalodon
unimsw wrote:
und2006 wrote:

Kind of what i figured. My buddy stole the monk class, and I dont really want to be a tank, so i will probably end up a wizard.

I assume it's been balanced in the last year, probably a completely different game than what I played a year ago. But Monk was grossly OP back at launch.
Supreme Megalodon
Drop rates must have been majorly increased. I'm only level 13 or so and have four legendary items. Crazy.
Megalodon
unimsw wrote:Drop rates must have been majorly increased. I'm only level 13 or so and have four legendary items. Crazy.

I got one... ever...

But Legendary items also sucked then too...
Supreme Megalodon
I am in act 4 and some big ahole named rakanoth keeps teleporting to me and one hit killing me. Pissing me off.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 18,221.32
unimsw wrote:I am in act 4 and some big ahole named rakanoth keeps teleporting to me and one hit killing me. Pissing me off.

Hah, yeah. That guy is rough, if I'm thinking of the same guy. Has little shadow creatures coming out of the ground constantly as well.

I haven't played in eons, trying to figure out if the expansion will be even worthwhile. I pretty much stopped playing when the real money auction house went online(with the patch that nerfed all attack speed items in half or worse, like 15% rings went to 7%). They were trying to force people into the auction house to **purchase** those elite items it seemed. Disgusted me... why slow down a perfectly smooth running fast pace action game? I think they did away with the auction house entirely now.

Finally read some about it today, I'm so far behind. They are explaining things that changed that I didn't really know about, like the Paragon level. I didn't even know who the new character was they added, untill a week or so ago. Not sure I should bother. Anyone given the new expansion a try?
Last edited by RotoMoto on Thu 04.03.2014, 11:25, edited 1 time in total.