Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 53,195.69
Boy when I got to the nexus, i wasted the next two hours just talking. Ugh. Always my least favorite part of these games.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 34,924.56
unimsw wrote:Boy when I got to the nexus, i wasted the next two hours just talking. Ugh. Always my least favorite part of these games.

I just arrived. Sigh.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 44,686.28
I figured out the strike team thing. I didn't know to use LB/RB (Xbox one) to scroll thru and debrief and collect rewards. I'm dumb lol. And yeah, lots and lots of talking. And some of the missions aren't very straightforward, which in my younger days I would've liked that I had to search around and figure it out thru exploration. But nowadays I'm more like, just tell me where to go already. I think it may be because it's a little overwhelming how much there is to do.

Enjoying it so far. Looks great. Haven't really noticed any issues with animation I keep reading about. There are a couple minor things, but nothing where I say "omg that's horrible". But then again like I said I'm old - been playing video games since the days of Commodore 64 and Intellevision.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 34,924.56
mudhen wrote:I figured out the strike team thing. I didn't know to use LB/RB (Xbox one) to scroll thru and debrief and collect rewards. I'm dumb lol. And yeah, lots and lots of talking. And some of the missions aren't very straightforward, which in my younger days I would've liked that I had to search around and figure it out thru exploration. But nowadays I'm more like, just tell me where to go already. I think it may be because it's a little overwhelming how much there is to do.

Enjoying it so far. Looks great. Haven't really noticed any issues with animation I keep reading about. There are a couple minor things, but nothing where I say "omg that's horrible". But then again like I said I'm old - been playing video games since the days of Commodore 64 and Intellevision.

I think it's bad in spots, but not game breaking bad. I've been playing video games for decades too, so I can overlook it fairly easily. I also think today it's very en vogue for reviewers to be negative and snarky, so they find minor things and blow them up. As I said, it's not game breaking, so as a critic, sure point it out, but move on to actual story and gameplay...which so far is fine.
Megalodon
Sand$: 41,290.60
unimsw wrote:Boy when I got to the nexus, i wasted the next two hours just talking. Ugh. Always my least favorite part of these games.

The first set of interactions are the worst, boring exposition about characters I don't care about yet. Later on once they grow on you, talking a out stuff is my favorite part. There's a flirt option with nearly every interaction, even random aliens you've never met before.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 43,041.82
und2006 wrote:

The first set of interactions are the worst, boring exposition about characters I don't care about yet. Later on once they grow on you, talking a out stuff is my favorite part. There's a flirt option with nearly every interaction, even random aliens you've never met before.

Great, gender AND species fluid identification and which spacecraft waste disposal unit I can use! I wonder if this game is banned in NC yet?

34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

Cause if my eyes don't deceive me, there's something goin' wrong around here.
Supreme Megalodon
I flirt with all the asaris, but I draw the line at krogans.
Megalodon
unimsw wrote:I flirt with all the asaris, but I draw the line at krogans.

Turians?
Great White Shark
Sand$: 41,691.38
pwbowen wrote:Great, gender AND species fluid identification and which spacecraft waste disposal unit I can use! I wonder if this game is banned in NC yet?

:F we as in NC still get that shoot removed

Championships: 2015 Deep Blue; 2015,2016 League of Titans, 2016 SWBS
Supreme Megalodon
Best guns? I got a black widow sniper rifle from a crate, which has kind of pushed me toward a ranged combat play style that I wasnt planning on. What should I craft? Have heard the Dhan is pretty awesome.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 44,686.28
unimsw wrote:Best guns? I got a black widow sniper rifle from a crate, which has kind of pushed me toward a ranged combat play style that I wasnt planning on. What should I craft? Have heard the Dhan is pretty awesome.

I found a dhan shotgun. Love it
Megalodon
I just want cool armor... crafted a full set of N7, it'll do.

The Blood Dragon armor from 2 was awesome, wish it made a return.
Supreme Megalodon
I dont like the crafting system. I think they overcomplicated it. It is ridiculous that I have to research tier 1 and 2 of weapons to get to tier 3 when I already have the tier 2 variant. Waste of research points.
Megalodon
unimsw wrote:I dont like the crafting system. I think they overcomplicated it. It is ridiculous that I have to research tier 1 and 2 of weapons to get to tier 3 when I already have the tier 2 variant. Waste of research points.

Agreed, and I hate scanning stuff...

But apparently if you focus on building out your strike teams, it becomes more than enough to carry your crafting... I downloaded the app and am working on getting 6 teams up and running, seems like a long process... and is much less fun than the Assassins Creed Black flag app was.
Supreme Megalodon
Love making architects my beeotches. Only wish they would have mixed up their abilities or patterns so they aren't the same battle on different terrain each time. Not sure if there are any harder bosses in the game, but I do appreciate the challenge.