Call of Duty: WWII

Great White Shark
Sand$: 44,687.38
November 3, 2017.

Haven't bought COD the last few years. My favorite is still Block Ops. I think I may pick this one up though. Trailer looks good. The new War mode seems interesting. Doesn't look like it has my favorite multiplayer mode of capture the flag which sucks, but I figure if I'm not into it I'll just trade it in for something else like I did Battlefield 1.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 18,221.32
I gotta get a look at that one. Sure loved Call of Duty: World at War. (Gamespy going under took out a lot of those old games and hardly bothered with any new shooters after Battlefield 3 started out so buggy) That and COD4 were the ones I played the most of the COD series. Used to be more about battlefield back in the day, 1942 especially. Seemed to like the WW2 games more than modern somehow. A true escape from the modern times a bit to play a game... that and the planes were slow enough for me to pilot with a mouse. :lol: A bit out of touch now, had my fast PC die on me and haven't bothered to get another.

Any good gameplay vids out yet? I've just seen the cheesy looking scripted trailer at Best Buy last week. Off to search out vids and maybe the specs to day dream of the type of computer to get.

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 53,232.61
There is a beta soon that I will check out. If they have done something about ttk and lag, I might check it out.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 53,232.61
First impressions... same old COD. Maps are way too small, hit detection is crap, laggy, ttk too short. Pretty good graphics and audio. I like the return to WW2 theme. Ultimately, I was hoping for more and didn't get it. Bf1 still the best shooter.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,632.80
Woot!
Megalodon
Sand$: 41,326.76
Weapon balance is bad for me. Semi auto rifles are just bad... My typical playstyle is to engage at medium distance with some sort of semi auto rifle type gun.

But even at ranges that these guns should shine, they are outdone by a smg. Previous games the m1 garand has been a one shot kill to the head at such range... this game it's two to the body or two to the head, even with the high caliber attachment.
Megalodon
Sand$: 41,326.76
I forgot how many terrible people play these games... Why with such a terrible community would they allow custom emblems?
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 292.18
und2006 wrote:Weapon balance is bad for me. Semi auto rifles are just bad... My typical playstyle is to engage at medium distance with some sort of semi auto rifle type gun.

But even at ranges that these guns should shine, they are outdone by a smg. Previous games the m1 garand has been a one shot kill to the head at such range... this game it's two to the body or two to the head, even with the high caliber attachment.

If you still have game use the BAR. It’s OP