Destiny 2

Megalodon
Sand$: 41,290.60
Prometheus lens is hilariously broken in PvP...
Great White Shark
Sand$: 909.98
I wish they would keep Sagira as the player's ghost. The voice actor is better than the Nolan-bot.

Not enough new content to keep things interesting for long, IMO. I am not a fan of the raid already, so it probably won't be my thing even with the new raid Lair. I'm not even venturing into the Crucible until A) I get my hands on a Prometheus Lens, or B) they nerf it.
Megalodon
I thought we could have used more of Sagira and Osiris to be honest.

It was so lackluster. Penoptes looked really cool, but the fight itself was meh.

There's nothing for me to grind for that I care about, I have the guns that are all part of what I consider my optimal loudout. None of the exotics are all that original.

Man I want strike specific loot back, and some randomness to the rolls, farming the god roll imago loop kept me going for a LONG time in Destiny 1.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 909.98
Random weapon rolls would be the easiest way to keep players coming back, especially paired with strike-specific gear. Adding interesting perks to the raid/Iron Banner gear would also be nice.

I selfishly admit I didn't mind the Penoptes battle; I blazed through the whole thing in one sitting, and I was kind of sick of the new campaign at that point.
Megalodon
Raid lair looks fun, watched it on twitch.

Short, and not overly complicated if you know whats going on.
Megalodon
Been off the bus for a while here... but man is this forsaken reveal got my hyped for September.
Megalodon
No! What did you do Bungie! Not Cayde!
Megalodon
Forsaken is here, and I dived back in, on PC this time. Lost a lot of guns I would rather have, but the experience at 4k is much better.
Megalodon
Forsaken Review:

It's good, without having 100% of the content out (raid this week at reset) it is already my favorite expansion for Destiny 2. Its real close to the Taken King across both games for me, if the raid delivers Itll be #1 for me.

The story started pretty one note, and really it sort of is. It ends with a little bit of a cliche twist, and something that didn't particularly make me feel good about what happened... not in a "this is bad" sense but it was very morally grey.

The Blind Well is a super fun public sector activity, and the public events in the Tangled Shore are fun. The Dreaming City on the other hand is too hard... it's a patrol space, why does it need to be ball crushingly difficult? I'm constantly getting killed just driving my sparrow to different locations.

Solid 8/10
Megalodon
Oh, and the changes to how the weapon system works are great. It feels good to be able to run a shotgun or sniper with a rocket launcher again.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 102,490.81
Forsaken made destiny the best state it’s ever been in. We are in a content lull though despite the Annual Pass. I’ll be back in the summer when the next raid drops and we will presumably conclude the Calus story line

Back 2 Back

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 65,897.52
I have never checked this forum out but glad to see some of you enjoy destiny. I'm on Xbox like boogs, more of a pvp player though. If you need to go flawless (whenever trials finally comes back), I'm your guy. Probably going to play on pc once cross save becomes a thing in September. I'm hyped for that dlc though.