Far Cry 5

Post Reply  
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 22828
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006
Sand$: 41,328.18
So this is pretty fun...

Set in Montana, crazy religious cult taken over. All heck breaks loose and you start having to murder a bunch of presumably Trump voters (kidding).

Looks really nice in 4k I must say.
Great White Shark
Posts: 8467
Joined: Wed Sep 4, 2002
Sand$: 4,452.61
und2006 wrote:So this is pretty fun...

Set in Montana, crazy religious cult taken over. All heck breaks loose and you start having to murder a bunch of presumably Trump voters (kidding).

Looks really nice in 4k I must say.


Are you running on Xbox X with a 4k TV?
_______________________________________

Image


What women really want is security. I know because every time I approach a woman at a bar, that is what she starts screaming.
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 22828
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006
Sand$: 41,328.18
beerbarian wrote:
und2006 wrote:So this is pretty fun...

Set in Montana, crazy religious cult taken over. All heck breaks loose and you start having to murder a bunch of presumably Trump voters (kidding).

Looks really nice in 4k I must say.


Are you running on Xbox X with a 4k TV?


PC
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 22828
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006
Sand$: 41,328.18
Pretty sure I've killed more people than actually live in Montana... also I have a Bear and Mountain Lion following me around murdering guys with me.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 6409
Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2004
Sand$: 44,687.38
Finished this a while ago. Ending battle was meh. Loved the final scene though.
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 22828
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006
Sand$: 41,328.18
mudhen wrote:Finished this a while ago. Ending battle was meh. Loved the final scene though.

I got bored, I'm sure I'll come back to it eventually.
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 38097
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006
Sand$: 53,232.61
Rolled through this game in 2 days. I am a big fan of the series and while I didn’t like this compared to some, it was still good. I just hated the scripted, forced plot “missions.” So obnoxious.