Borderlands 3

Megalodon
Sand$: 41,290.60
Epic is letting devs keep more money. They have said they are willing to completely abandon the exclusive deals if Steam agrees to give devs the same split they do.

I honestly don't get the hate on Epic. They function of the store is improving, they offer free games all the time, and are paying the people making the games more than Valve. Gabe Newell sitting on his mountain of cash is going to need to deal with them eventually.
Megalodon
Sand$: 22,743.86
Free games can be had at pretty much any PC game store/client.

What about all of the privacy and security issues their client has had? Maybe it's because of my job, but that doesn't really sit well with me.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 21,059.30
Markulous wrote:If it's not on Steam and only Epic Store, then I'll pass. Not going to support that garbage. I think they're losing a lot of money not going to Steam. I feel like both parties are banking on a huge amount of people joining because of this game, but I won't be one of them.

Epic basically getting 6 months of exclusivity.

Itll be available on Steam April 2020

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Megalodon
Sand$: 22,743.86
jamcutpost wrote:
Markulous wrote:If it's not on Steam and only Epic Store, then I'll pass. Not going to support that garbage. I think they're losing a lot of money not going to Steam. I feel like both parties are banking on a huge amount of people joining because of this game, but I won't be one of them.

Epic basically getting 6 months of exclusivity.

Itll be available on Steam April 2020

Oh nice. I didn't know that. I rarely buy games right away anyway
Megalodon
Markulous wrote:Free games can be had at pretty much any PC game store/client.

What about all of the privacy and security issues their client has had? Maybe it's because of my job, but that doesn't really sit well with me.

Steam has had its share of high profile security concerns. It's mostly conspiracy theories regarding Tencents stake in Epic (Tencent is publicly traded for the record, not owned by the Chinese government).

Epic has the cash flow to build out features. If they do that I have no problems at all with them as a company. Lots of stupid kids got their Fortnite accounts breached by scams, but that could have happened anywhere. They were shockingly simple scams. "Give me your login information and I'll give you Renegade Raider skin!" Type stuff.
Megalodon
Next week!

I'm excited for this one.
Megalodon
Reviews are dropping.

Few people have bashed the "crude humor", they clearly wouldn't have been fans of the other games either... Actual descriptions of the game sound exactly like what I hoped for.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 53,195.69
Crude humor? That is the best part. And loot.
Megalodon
unimsw wrote:Crude humor? That is the best part. And loot.

Yeah, that reviewer seemed upset that there wasn't more emotion like in the Telltale game.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 53,195.69
I’m enjoying this game, but this loot nerf sucks big. Just beat the second vault monster and got nothing purple or gold from him or the vault. That is lame considering how long and big the boss fight ended up being.
I’m a level 31 FL4K with an eridium skag buddy.
Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,446.00
unimsw wrote:I’m enjoying this game, but this loot nerf sucks big. Just beat the second vault monster and got nothing purple or gold from him or the vault. That is lame considering how long and big the boss fight ended up being.
I’m a level 31 FL4K with an eridium skag buddy.

There's reportedly a few-week-long event that increases legendary loot drops starting this week.