Blaze Rush - simple and fun

Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,322.27
Was looking for local multiplayer games for my family to play together and found Blaze Rush. It's really simple, chaotic, and a lot of fun.

Really highly recommend it. And it's super cheap on PC, too.

During my search, I also found what may be a rebirth of the classic Road Rage game. It's called Road Redemption but I haven't tried it out yet. Most likely going to play some Injustice 2 first.

I'm not super into fighting games, but Injustice had a good single player game and I've read Injustice 2 is even better. The characters in the first had an immense amount of moves that I never really tried to learn. Still fun.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 34,924.56
I enjoy the Injustice games (though I do get annoyed when lower tier heroes are beating my rump when I'm super girl or the like :lol: )
Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,322.27
Yeah, the first one I really loved. I don't like spending my time now memorizing moves, so I basically just use old-school mortal kombat key combos and see if those work. I was amazed at how many actual moves are possible, though.

But seriously, Blaze Rush is a great party game.
Megalodon
Sand$: 41,290.60
The problem with fighting games single player mode is you have to use all/most of the characters usually.

And it's just not possible to really master more than a couple of them. Why most people who play fighting games have a "main" and maybe one or two characters they can use in a pinch.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 34,924.56
I was unstoppable with Guile in Street fighter 2.

Really good with Super Girl in Injustice.
Megalodon
Sand$: 41,290.60
I thought I was a really good Smash bros player, then I watched the kids in the collegiate leagues we run and realize I am in fact... not good.