PTW - Daytona

Megalodon
Sand$: 62,726.52
I also heard today that they are moving the drop of the green flag back to 3:18 eastern due to the possibility of showers expected in the area.
Megalodon
O gets Larson for his 3rd.
Megalodon
Sand$: 14,941.76
Damn that was bad - Hope Newman is ok
Megalodon
That crash started right in front of us. We waited in our seats until well after they took him to the hospital, but never heard anything until we got back to our villa and we're listening to the NASCAR channel on Sirius. Just a brutal brutal ending to a good race. All of the races were great in fact and the accident kinda out a damper on the whole weekend. But at least he's going to be ok.

But anyway......

1st and 3rd - BRM
2nd - Slye
Random rolls
Megalodon
By the way...... Here's a funny story....

So you all know Trump was there and gave the command to start the engines. But did any of you guys notice that none of the driver's started their engines when he gave the command??? LMFAO!!!! Right when he gave the command, the blue Angels made their 2nd fly over and nobody heard Trump. They didn't start the engines until about 5 minutes later.

And let me also add that that place was like his campaign headquarters. I could not count how many Trump flags and MAGA hats that were there. The entire infield was inundated with Trump supporters and they were all chanting "4 more years" in perfect drunken unity.

If you guys ever get a chance to go there, do it. The tour of the place included the archives and museum and it totally blew me away. My girlfriend and I met Leonard Wood and Donnie Allison who were doing a local radio show at a place we stopped at for lunch on Saturday. Mr. Wood was very gracious and funny when my girlfriend asked him to autograph a picture he took with her last year up in New Hampshire. He was funny because the pic was in her phone so she asked him to simply use his finger to electronically sign her phone. He had this crazy look on her face and wanted to redo it a couple of times because the first couple of tries came out too messy for his liking. Just a great guy.

This was the best vacation I've had in my nearly 51 years. Just an awesome experience.

I love this sport.