2013 Tiger Shark League 3

Leopard Shark
Sand$: 327.00
Hey all, I'm new to Tiger 3, been playing in Tiger 2 for the past couple of seasons.

Best of luck to all this year, looking forward to it!

http://www3.myfantasyleague.com/2013/home/40420
Leopard Shark
BTW, my team is Dangerous Toys
Great White Shark
Sand$: 960.04
Hey, i think Monday Night Miracles needs to update contact info. I think i'm getting your text notifications.
Leopard Shark
Hey Guys,

Just want to apologize for timing out on my first couple of picks, and thus delaying the draft. I have been dealing with a major family emergency for the past week and had a pretty big wake up call that as much fun as it is, there's more to life than fantasy football.

Anyway, I know it's frustrating when the draft drags on so I just wanted to apologize.

Thanks.
SandShark
Sand$: 123.88
nafstejyn wrote:Hey Guys,

Just want to apologize for timing out on my first couple of picks, and thus delaying the draft. I have been dealing with a major family emergency for the past week and had a pretty big wake up call that as much fun as it is, there's more to life than fantasy football.

Anyway, I know it's frustrating when the draft drags on so I just wanted to apologize.

Thanks.

Don't worry man, we all are playing for fun/pride here and life/family is ALWAYS more important than anything else. Hope all sorts itself out for you, and I'll say a prayer or two.

10 team .5 ppr
Brady
R. Matthews, Yeldon
Cooks, J. Matthews, K. Allen
Gronk
J. Reed
5 BN - M. Bryant, Abdullah, M. Jones, (by week fodder x2)
Leopard Shark
Jbshifter wrote:
nafstejyn wrote:Hey Guys,

Thanks.

Don't worry man, we all are playing for fun/pride here and life/family is ALWAYS more important than anything else. Hope all sorts itself out for you, and I'll say a prayer or two.

Thank you, I appreciate the thoughts. All is well now. :thumbright:
SandShark
Finally done!!!!!!!!! :Drink)

10 team .5 ppr
Brady
R. Matthews, Yeldon
Gronk
J. Reed
SandShark
I am :oops:

10 team .5 ppr
Brady
R. Matthews, Yeldon
Gronk
J. Reed