SandShark
Sand$: 249.72
ironheads wrote:Wow sorry about the hospital! Hope all is well! I'm completely sucking playing with the sharks. In all the 15 years I've played FF, I've never had a record as poor as this one! Ugh. But I'm plodding along and not giving up! Hoping to still stay in the Tiger Shark league when it's all said and done! :-D

I hope you don't leave either! This is the best I've ever done in this league and pretty surprised about it. Good luck this weekend and Happy Thanksgiving! I'm already looking forward to next year's draft. Pathetic!

" If I respond irresponsibly or rudely, it's probably because I'm drunk......in fact I'm sure it is!"
Blue Shark
Sand$: 603.32
Yes worst draft ever for me! I will forever kick myself from taking Newton over Manning. Waivered on that decision for hours before making the WRONG one. LOL!
Maybe I can pull out a win this week and end on a high note! I'm guessing if I'm not top 6, there are no matchups for the lower ranked managers and standings remain the same...?
Good luck and Happy Thanksgiving! :)
Blue Shark
Sand$: 603.32
Well... I didn't end up last! That's a positive note! Hopefully can stay in the league with you guys. Want a chance to redeem myself now that I know how MFL works. :D
SandShark
Sand$: 249.72
ironheads wrote:Well... I didn't end up last! That's a positive note! Hopefully can stay in the league with you guys. Want a chance to redeem myself now that I know how MFL works. :D
Congratulations on not coming in last! I don't believe I'll be in the playoffs too long. I had to cobble together a Frankenstein team all year long because of injuries. I have never had a team that lost it;s first 4 draft picks due to injury or bust. Anyway, I hope to see you next year as well.

" If I respond irresponsibly or rudely, it's probably because I'm drunk......in fact I'm sure it is!"