2013 Tiger Shark League 30

Chum
Sand$: 6.00
well hello to whom it may, or may not, concern. was just cruising around, and saw that we(we being TSL30 collectively) had no representation #-o here, soooo....
something odd though, had to log in to make this post. well, it's been a long time so I tried my last remembered s/n, thebreeze, and it told me The e-mail/username information submitted could not be found. hmmmm, before that I was raiderguyx, once again The e-mail/username information submitted could not be found.
anyway, short story long, I am now know as TheGreatCornholio \:D/ . btw, can someone tell me not only who this was, but how they achieved this particular status. yeah you could google this, but i'm more curious as to how many people remember this.
Chum
Sand$: 105.00
TheGreatCornholio wrote:well hello to whom it may, or may not, concern. was just cruising around, and saw that we(we being TSL30 collectively) had no representation #-o here, soooo....
something odd though, had to log in to make this post. well, it's been a long time so I tried my last remembered s/n, thebreeze, and it told me The e-mail/username information submitted could not be found. hmmmm, before that I was raiderguyx, once again The e-mail/username information submitted could not be found.
anyway, short story long, I am now know as TheGreatCornholio \:D/ . btw, can someone tell me not only who this was, but how they achieved this particular status. yeah you could google this, but i'm more curious as to how many people remember this.

The Great Cornholio was from Beavis and Butthead, I don't remember how you achieved this status, other than pulling your shirt collar on top of your head with your arms up yelling that you need "TP for your bunghole!!"